Thread: Ginza Club - Saki Review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ginza Club - Saki Review

Person's Name: Saki

Establishment: Ginza Club

Date of Visit: 23/10/2014

Contact Details/Address: 310 Cleveland Street, Surry Hills / 02 7901 3000

Hours of Business: Mon to Sat 10:30am till 1am / Sun Closed (Info from their website)

Rates: Golden Class: $130 for 30mins / $180 for 45mins / $220 for 60mins (Extras $20 - CIM / COF & Anal $50)

Size/shape: 163cms, 48kgs, 23yo, white skin, A cup, killer body, cute ass and trimmed pussy.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Japan

Services Provided: DFK, FS, BBBJ, DATY, CIM, COF, RIM and now ANAL - You can thank me later but read below for more.

Smoker: I’m going to say no but not 100% sure.

Value for money/recommend?: Does a bear shit in the woods?

The pros:

• Cute
    • Japanese
    • Considerate
    • Small body and plump little ass.
    • Passionate
    • Aggressive
    • Great Legs
    • Eager to please
    • Personality
    • Horny
    • Good English

The cons:

• Not really a con but she does have A Cups but if you’re a leg / feet man like me than no issue.

Review:

After a long time reading the forum and recently moving to Sydney, I thought I would share my sex-ventures with the fellow punters on this site.

Let me start off by saying “I have Yellow Fever” - I love all Asian women and I’ve had the best sexual experiences with Asian women. From Tokyo to Malaysia to Thailand - I’ve done it and had a ball.

I especially have an affinity for Japanese women. They are sexy, polite and usually willing to please. Writing this, I’m thinking of the 3-some I had in Tokyo with a 18 and 22 year old Japanese girls in an executive suite at the Hilton Hotel. Man, that was a night.

I was getting a little bored with my usual haunts - 64 Taren Point, 65 Carlton and 533 Willoughby. Don’t get me wrong, love the girls at these establishments, it’s a mixed bag and for $150 you can have a great punt but I really wanted something different then the norm.

I recently read a review about Diane and Saki @ Ginza and they both sounded amazing. Ginza’s pricing model reminded me of Myoutcall - Young Girls - High Prices. This can be dangerous if you drop big $ and have a shit punt but life is too short.

I was near Surry hills and decided to pop in to see who was available. This was my first time to Ginza. I asked about “Diane” and the host behind the counter said “Diane” was off and would return soon. I asked who was available and he said “Liz”. With a precautionary voice, he said “Liz” was passive and needed to be led. I asked about “Saki” and he said she is “Aggressive” - SOLD - I booked the hour at $220.

She was busy and 1 hour later I return to Ginza for my session. I head up the stairs and knock on the door. I was greeted by a pocket rocket of a Japanese Girl. She was excited to see me and before I could close the door behind me - Saki had her tongue half way down my throat - Did I get “deep throated”?, lol.

Passionately we kissed and I could feel her body starting to quiver - she was hot and horny and ready for pleasure that would ensue.

After breaking away from her embrace, I said I had showered already. Punters, if one thing I have learnt over the many years of punting is that you should look good, smell devine and act like a gentlemen when meeting a girl for the first time. You get more bees with honey. Saki expressed her disappointment to not showering with me and I said “Let’s shower together”. Like a fat kid with candy, her eyes lit up and before I knew it we in the shower together, kissing passionately and grinding each other for 20 mins. I like the way Saki placed my cock on her clit and started rubbing up and down on my shaft. She was getting horny, I placed my fingers over her pussy and could feel her dripping with excitement.

This is when I kicked into “Beast mode” - being somewhat aggressive and taking charge of the situation, turning Saki around to face the shower glass, her hands on the glass like that scene from Titanicand with 2 fingers deep inside - giving her multiple orgasims. This pleasurable shower went on for 20 mins, Saki had orgasimed 3 times in the shower, each time quivering and becoming light headed, falling into my arms each time. Unprompted, She returned the favour with an aggressive deep throat session. The sight of her kneeling in the shower and my cock performing a disappearing act was nothing short of spectacular.

I only had a hour booking and I was conscious of time - we left the shower to the bed and said “I would like to extend another 30 mins” - no problems. Cash exchanged and it was on like donkey kong.

More deep throat followed, her head hanging off the edge of the love bed and me pounding her throat - loved how she grabbed my ass and kept forcing my cock into her throat. She wanted it and hard. After coming up for air 10mins later, I thought I would return the favour. DATY, 4 more orgasims and finally she said “When do I get my turn?”. Haha, this made me laugh - My foreplay game went to long - Sorry Saki - your pussy I could eat all day long but I got what she was saying. No more, please. Rookie mistake.

More deep throat, she loved my cock - she kept talking to my cock like it had a brain and voice. It was so funny seeing her chatting to my cock. I decided I wanted to be rimmed and no problems. Pushing my legs back and get deep in with her tongue. So good!

Whilst Saki was side on and sucking hard, I grabbed some lubed and inserted a finger deep into her asshole - she loved it, thrusting back and forth like she had never felt the pleasure of anal. I could hear her moaning and throughly enjoying it.

I said “Do you do Anal?” and she said I never have done it before. Like the gentlemen I am, I said lets try and if it hurts I will stop. I said you control the pace and you guide me. She said “Ok”. I turned her around into Doggy position, more lube and slowly inserted my cock into her ass. This took some time, close to 10mins to get the head of my cock past the no return point. Once in, I slowly and gently fucked her ass. After another 10mins she was into it, moving her ass back and forth over my shaft. Such a sight.

I flipped her over, feet in the air and I inserted my cock into her ass again and fucked her for another 20 mins. It was time to unload. You’re probably thinking “You didn’t fuck the pussy?” - yes correct, but when you get a chance to fuck a girls ass for the first time, you do these until the cows come home.

Saki enjoyed the anal experience and afterwards said “You make me lose my virginity in my ass”. So funny.

Finished with CIM, COF with her kneeling on the floor. She slurped up every last drop and we showered quickly as we had 20 mins left.

Back to the bed for some more passionate kissing, chatting about Japan and another deep throat session. I was spent. My dick is really sore today. So worth it.

Saki is amazing and highly recommended by me. I will be back to try her again but I do also look forward to Diane’s return.

Happy Punting!

Udo.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds like you had an awesome time bro, If only she had bigger titties I'd dive right in .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Awesome time bro. She was on of the best.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    good on you udo...

so you might very well be the reason why she is not working friday and saturday

i will say poor saki though, for two reasons.

1) Now every guy under the sun will expect saki to offer it, though I am not sure if she may be able to. While she was always fine with a finger up there, you can safely believe her when she says she is an anal virgin. No more though. Lucky you...

2) Now the reason why poor saki is given this was her first time, a 30 min long session of pure anal, mannn i dont wish that on my worst enemy. I hope she is able to walk fine :P I have no doubt you were very gentle though, as your writing style hints. I guess lucky her at some level re. that.

once again, thank you for the ar and "good on you mate"...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by x13ht View Post
    good on you udo...

so you might very well be the reason why she is not working friday and saturday

i will say poor saki though, for two reasons.

1) Now every guy under the sun will expect saki to offer it, though I am not sure if she may be able to. While she was always fine with a finger up there, you can safely believe her when she says she is an anal virgin. No more though. Lucky you...

2) Now the reason why poor saki is given this was her first time, a 30 min long session of pure anal, mannn i dont wish that on my worst enemy. I hope she is able to walk fine :P I have no doubt you were very gentle though, as your writing style hints. I guess lucky her at some level re. that.

once again, thank you for the ar and "good on you mate"...

Haha x13ht.

Mate, not sure her reasons for not working 2 days after me but we did have a great session.

I totally feel privileged to had that first time experience with Saki. Don't get me wrong, money was exchanged for this particular act but she did thoroughly enjoy it. Like any gentlemen, you punters can ask but it will be her decision to proceed with this service.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    thanks nice review

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is joking right?
    Can someone clarify this please??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason123 View Post
    The man wanted by Police

If you see the Chinese male, speak Mandarin, 180cm heigh ,big and tall, around 30 years old, usually sitting in the reception desk of 310 Cleveland Street ,Surry Hill ( Ginza Club) from Monday to Saturday afternoon & night. Please report to Police by 000.

This man involves serious assault and other criminal activities and this man is wanted by Police.
    Wtf? Why kind of bs is this

He's wanted by police... for supplying awesome girls at the best joint in Sydney!!! :-)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just had a good read, he can't be that tall (180cm)????

Junior Member(有D料到)
    WTF! Jason123 this cunt is talking out of he's arse, were is your evidence please clarify

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Given Jason123 has stated where his supposed suspect can be found and when the purpose of his post is pretty redundant.

I for one have absolutely no issues with Ginza and certainly not with Saki!
    Now, let get this thread back on topic!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha - this is gold. Had did this review thread go off topic?!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    i tried saki yesterday. she's very attentive and enthusiastic.
    exceptional bbbj skills. great service overall.
    but for me i like girls with big bust, and she wasn't very pretty.
    but great service, ill give her that.

Trying Saki today.. (Saturday)
    Can't wait to see how she goes with her bbbj... and deepthroat.
    Being the expert on deepthroat, i shall report back.
    Hope she keeps going til i cum!!
    MrSeven

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Trying Saki today.. (Saturday)
    Can't wait to see how she goes with her bbbj... and deepthroat.
    Being the expert on deepthroat, i shall report back.
    Hope she keeps going til i cum!!
    MrSeven
    If its anything like your usual reports it should make interesting reading I wait in anticipation!