Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For all the cheap punters

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    I could be wrong, especially since I'm no psych major, but I do believe I sense some sarcasm in your post.
    I could be wrong because Wang english is poor and maybe he not read so good but I thought you said you were bored with all this mr popeye?

Looks like the psychologist was right when he predicted you wouldn't be able to help lurking around and reading all these posts?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by FangBanger View Post
    I could be wrong because Wang english is poor and maybe he not read so good but I thought you said you were bored with all this mr popeye?

Looks like the psychologist was right when he predicted you wouldn't be able to help lurking around and reading all these posts?
    If you are going to pretend to be a psych student, it might help if you understood the protocols of conducting a study. But then let's be honest, you don't know the first thing about academia now do you?

BrainSex
    I've also included a part in my paper about how you tried to pimp your pinay friend to the whole forum and then removed all your posts to try and save face because you realised you were being a moron.
    Great. I hope it is in the section under middle aged fantasies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    If you are going to pretend to be a psych student, it might help if you understood the protocols of conducting a study. But then let's be honest, you don't know the first thing about academia now do you?
    Oh you are a clever one aren’t you? Try not to misunderstand the situation or make assumptions based on poor stereotypes. I’m not here to try to look intelligent or impress the forum members like you and popeye. I’m happy with my life and don’t need to seek acceptance and praise from people I’ve never met on the internet.

The crazy thing is that it seemed I didn’t even need to hide my identity to troll and get the reactions I wanted. People like you and popeye just can’t help yourselves. Always trying to be a hero and gain approval so you can feel a bit better about your miserable lives.

I diagnose you boys with HPD. This has been a free consultancy.

You're welcome.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post
    Great. I hope it is in the section under middle aged fantasies.
    Sorry I can't see what you posted because I put you on my ignore list lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Gees, he's infatuated with me now. I don't know if I should feel honoured or scared.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeybee View Post
    You're a psych major fangbanger?

LOL. I hope you are looking forward to a minimum wage job in the fast food industry! Psych is pleb tier. Did you not get the grades for neuroscience or pharma?
    An account created on the same day I started this thread who has a very clever alibi that they are apparently not from Brisbane but made their way over here to pay me a special visit.

So which one of you guys did I piss off enough to go this effort?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gees, he's infatuated with me now. I don't know if I should feel honoured or scared.
    Pot and kettle Mr "I am bored with you now Fangbanger"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pot and kettle Mr "I am bored with you now Fangbanger"
    I was bored with you last night. But I just took a big shit and it reminded me of you so I thought I would come in here and see what you've been up to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was bored with you last night. But I just took a big shit and it reminded me of you so I thought I would come in here and see what you've been up to.
    Wow. You've lowered yourself to kiddy jokes now? This is your opportunity to shine and fill your HPD needs.

I know you can do better than this...

BrainSex
    Actually he's a nice guy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow. You've lowered yourself to kiddy jokes now? This is your opportunity to shine and fill your HPD needs.

I know you can do better than this...
    I had to lower myself to kiddy jokes so you could understand it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post
    Actually he's a nice guy.
    I'm sure you are a nice guy too BrainSex. You made an honest mistake. If I had a pinay HAB friend that I was finished fucking then I'd use it as an opportunity to dangle that carrot to all my buddies on aus99 forum as well.

That's what nice guys do these days right?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Oh you are a clever one aren’t you? Try not to misunderstand the situation or make assumptions based on poor stereotypes. I’m not here to try to look intelligent or impress the forum members like you and popeye. I’m happy with my life and don’t need to seek acceptance and praise from people I’ve never met on the internet.

The crazy thing is that it seemed I didn’t even need to hide my identity to troll and get the reactions I wanted. People like you and popeye just can’t help yourselves. Always trying to be a hero and gain approval so you can feel a bit better about your miserable lives.

I diagnose you boys with HPD. This has been a free consultancy.

You're welcome.
    No misunderstanding, no assumptions and no stereotypes (aside from those you have made). I know exactly what you are trying to do. Been there, done that and sold the t-shirt. The point I was making is that you are a rank amateur at it, which apparently was lost on you given your response to what I actually said.

HPD? LMAO!!! As I said you don't know the first thing about what you are pretending to be, just another 2 bit troll is all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I ceased my subscription to daily jokes, this is more than enough

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No misunderstanding, no assumptions and no stereotypes (aside from those you have made). I know exactly what you are trying to do. Been there, done that and sold the t-shirt. The point I was making is that you are a rank amateur at it, which apparently was lost on you given your response to what I actually said.

HPD? LMAO!!! As I said you don't know the first thing about what you are pretending to be, just another 2 bit troll is all.
    Yep you wrote the book on this shit and know exactly what I'm doing. That's why less than a week ago you were still replying seriously to my Wang threads and believing every bit of it. lol

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...802#post570802

Not too bad work from a 2 bit amateur troll to fool the guy who sold the t-shirt.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yep you wrote the book on this shit and know exactly what I'm doing. That's why less than a week ago you were still replying seriously to my Wang threads and believing every bit of it. lol

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...802#post570802

Not too bad work from a 2 bit amateur troll to fool the guy who sold the t-shirt.
    Jesus Christ you are thick. I wasn't referring to Wang posts, since I clearly said that I don't believe you are Wang.

"You, a psych major? Saying you're Wang is more believable, but only just. "

Do try to keep up ........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jesus Christ you are thick. I wasn't referring to Wang posts, since I clearly said that I don't believe you are Wang.

"You, a psych major? Saying you're Wang is more believable, but only just. "

Do try to keep up ........
    You're really scrambling for excuses now. I can't tell if you're trying to convince me or yourself about what you were trying to say?

No need to try and save face for being dumb enough to take a troll so serious.

I'm sure your 400 posts will still help you get you the love on this forum you need to get to sleep at night.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fangbanger, your posts and those of your aliases, viz Wang, Mrs Wang etc, have the strange odour of Heisenberg and Hymen!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    Fangbanger, your posts and those of your aliases, viz Wang, Mrs Wang etc, have the strange odour of Heisenberg and Hymen!!
    I was wondering when someone would be smart enough to put 2 and 2 together.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast