Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For all the cheap punters

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    Fangbanger, your posts and those of your aliases, viz Wang, Mrs Wang etc, have the strange odour of Heisenberg and Hymen!!
    Nah not Heisenberg. Of course it's possible but I highly doubt it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Isn't that the ultimate troll... If he is on the level (which the detail he knows suggests he is) then he has suckered a lot of people in. If he is bullshitting then he is one troll bouncing off the notoriety of another troll (which, as he reports on other topics with ML/WL info I would lean toward the Bullshit arena).

I for one always liked reading Wang's stuff, pretty f'ing funny... But more than that I wonder why men on here are so quick to "befriend" a ML/WL...

"She is a really nice girl"
    "Awesome conversation"
    "Beautiful personality"

Guys, seriously... You are getting your rocks off... They are not your friends.

I am happy to tip a ML for good service and a Thai handshake... But she is not my friend...

I can see why FangBanger finds it so fascinating, I do too...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffpost View Post
    I for one always liked reading Wang's stuff, pretty f'ing funny... But more than that I wonder why men on here are so quick to "befriend" a ML/WL...

"She is a really nice girl"
    "Awesome conversation"
    "Beautiful personality"

Guys, seriously... You are getting your rocks off... They are not your friends.

I am happy to tip a ML for good service and a Thai handshake... But she is not my friend...
    Each to their own I say. I personally have some ML friends that I still see in and outside of the shops. Some refuse a tip for what happens inside the shop, others still expect it. Some are willing to pay for dinner when we go out, others are just looking for a free lunch. I have had some over to my house and conversely I have been to theirs.

If you think all MLs and punters are the same and that they can't be friends, then that says more about yourself than it does about others. The basic rule of life applies in this industry as it does anywhere else, you get out of life what you put into it.

NB There is a difference between being friends with and being friendly towards a ML.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just take a look at this recent thread about a guy who wants his gf to stop illegally wanking off random guys so they can have a normal relationship. How selfish of him to take this woman away from all the honest punters out there!

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...t-snuffed-out!

What’s even more laughable is how members literally jump over each other to keep a MLs name private. Apparently they are ‘protecting’ these ladies from other MLs in their shop reading about them on here and gossiping about them.

Workplace gossip! Heaven forbid! These ladies might have to deal with the same issue that normal women in normal jobs have deal with nearly every day.

Or maybe if you mention their name their boss might find out they were doing something they weren’t meant to be doing and they will lose their job! They are just ‘honest girls’ providing illegal services to ‘pay their way’! they don’t deserve this!

What a fucking crock of shit! Ha! You're doing it to fill your own selfish needs because you're worried you might miss out on the next gem.

I don’t see what the big problem is really. There will always be manipulative scumbags out there like RottenLittlePunt and BrownWallaby who will be happy to listen to all these ladies problems as long as there is a slim chance they might get a free tug.

Banned
    "I've punted plenty of times myself just to try and get a deeper understanding on this part of a mans psychology thought pattern"

haha yeah sure man.... thats why you punt.

"10000 words on a psychology paper"

what half rate uni or collage would take a psychology paper from a guy who sees hookers???........It is written on drity napkins at hungry jacks?

i hope ur just trolling because i think you might have "psychology" issues.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by FangBanger View Post
    What a fucking crock of shit! Ha! You're doing it to fill your own selfish needs because you're worried you might miss out on the next gem. ..... No shit sherlock

There will always be manipulative scumbags out there like RottenLittlePunt and BrownWallaby who will be happy to listen to all these ladies problems as long as there is a slim chance they might get a free tug.
    A free tug? LMAO!!!!! Kids say the darndest things. lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    A free tug? LMAO!!!!! Kids say the darndest things. lol
    Hi there lurker! Thanks for staying up late at night to bump my thread and help keep it relevant and get more views.

You just gave me a great idea for my next topic of analysis. Stay tuned, I'll be back when I have a bit more time on my hands.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hi there lurker! Thanks for staying up late at night to bump my thread and help keep it relevant and get more views.

You just gave me a great idea for my next topic of analysis. Stay tuned, I'll be back when I have a bit more time on my hands.
    Seriously? Now your trying to use catch 22s? Ahh you internet kiddies are such simpletons, as I said a rank amateur .........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The mention of kids and simpletons got me thinking about the irony of RottenLittlePunts posts. The way you guys interact and communicate in these ML and massage shop threads is rather unintelligent and juvenile.

Using terms like tug, tickle tackle and butt crack action. It's reminiscent of a kids game where you speak in code and think nobody who is familiar with the code could ever guess what you actually mean...

I'm pretty sure if the authorities were reading and watching out for illegal activity you would clearly have them fooled.

Wtf

What not really friends with HAB..."I have been conned"...she said i could be her $pecial friend...WTF

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The way you guys interact and communicate in these ML and massage shop threads is rather unintelligent....

It's reminiscent of a kids game where you speak in code and think nobody who is familiar with the code could ever guess what you actually mean...
    and think nobody who IS familiar with the code could ever guess what you meant? Talk about unintelligent ......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123