Thread: Bellevue Trifects Yu-Maya and Jennifer @ Bellevue

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar

Bellevue Trifects Yu-Maya and Jennifer @ Bellevue

12 Bellevue Street
    Surry Hills

Hi All,

This is a review of a triple with Maya, Yu-Yu and Jennifer

I find it interesting that you don’t find any reviews of triples and very few of doubles on the adult forums. Of course there are many reasons for this ranging from most punters never posting reviews through to not wanting to admit to a crook experience.

It is surprising that triples aren’t mentioned as the significance of the number three is there for all to see. Three seems to be the most significant number in Western culture. Examples of it are:

• The Three Stooges: Larry, Moe and Curly. (Three other stooges appeared at other times and they were Shemp, Joe Besser and ‘Curly’ Joe de Rita.)
    • The Three Marx Brothers; Harpo, Chico and Groucho. (Note: There were four until Zeppo left after their third picture.)
    • The Three Ritz Brothers: Al, Jimmy and Harry.
    • The Andrews Sisters: Maxene, LaVerne and Sophia, (They were very cool as this clip shows http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pfCFU3Mqww. )
    • Speakers talk about making three points clear.
    • Good essays have an introduction, body of the paper and summary.
    • Ready – Set - Go!
    • The Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf.
    • Speed of old vinyl LP’s 33 and 1/3 rpm. (Three numbers and letters.)
    • Dfk, bbj, bbw, cim, cip and others with three letters.
    • Three on a match is bad luck BUT
    • Third time lucky.
    • “Going down for the third time . . .”
    • In the movie Jaws three men went out after the shark after there had been three victims. Three barrels were attached to the shark.
    • In The Bible:
    (I) The Trinity: The Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
    (ii) The Three Wise Men.
    (iii) Peter denied he knew Jesus three times.
    (iv) Jesus was one of three men crucified.
    (v) He is said to have risen on the third day.
    (vi) The mark of the beast three digits 666.

I am sure there a million more examples, but this is only Triples 101.

I went to Bellevue today with too much walking around money for my own good. The three women I saw were:

• Yu-Yu: Mainland Chinese, 40 plus, chubby bordering on fat. C+ breasts, trimmed pussy. Ok English. Typically offers everything. Offers bbj, cim, vaginal and anal. Very cheerful and friendly, very service oriented. Looks: 4/10. Service: 10/10.
    • Maya: Thai/Philipina. 40ish, darkish skin, plumpish, nice, smooth hairless pussy. C+ breasts. English ok. Bbj, but no cim and no anal. Pleasant. Looks: 5/10. Service:7/10
    • Jennifer: Thai, streaked hair, enlarged boobs, trimmed pussy. English sounds like the girls who work the bars in Pat Pong in Thailand. She’s been around and is pushing 40 pedal to the metal. 20 years ago would have been really hot, but it is NOT 20 years ago. Looks: 6.5/10 Service: 5/10. Further reading will clarify.

Technically this was and was not a triple. During my first hour 45 min. was with Yu-Yu and Maya and there was a 15 minute changeover with Maya, Yu-Yu and Jennifer. This was followed by another 30 minutes with Jennifer and Yu-Yu.

Working ladies love doubles and triples. In simple terms its less work for them all round. They don’t have to talk or do anything as much as if they were alone with you and they get the same money. That’s why at Bellevue they always want to upsize you to a double. The same applies to triples.

So what happened? In short it was all too much for me to handle. It is hard to focus when one lady is kissing you, the other is licking your chest and balls and the third is sucking your ‘member’. (‘Member’ is the polite referral to your cock!) They would take turns in various activities and say things to each other that I had no ideas what they were talking about.
    My advice is don’t do a triple as sexually it is not good value. BUT I can tell you a good lesbian double is something to behold and participate in. Excuse me while I wipe the steam from my glasses. Maya and Yu-Yu will do a full on lesbian double. They will kiss, 69 together etc. It is a sight to behold and participate in. Both are service oriented and honestly try to give you a good time. Jennifer, the better looking of the bunch, is a consummate clock watcher. After she had been in the room 10 minutes she’d look at the click every ten seconds. I gave her the flick 10 minutes early as I knew it would be better with just Yu-Yu and I.
    The following are ladies I know will do lesbian doubles:

Lily,
    Lisa
    Maya
    Apple
    Vicky
    Jennifer, if you pay her a good tip on top of everything else.

I am sure there are others, but these ladies I know do.

Well, I will be back soon.

Until that time people . . . until that time.

Steven

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bellevue St? You're a brave man. Braver than the parts you played in those Oscar-winning films of yours. Long may you roam. And moan.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's only the twelve day of the new year, but you have my vote for reviewer of the year!

Thank you for blessing us with your ever adventurous reports.

Banned
    Good to see this place is open

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been there a few times, always enjoyed the bbbj and cim sessions

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Obo2192 View Post
    Been there a few times, always enjoyed the bbbj and cim sessions
    Names pls.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    happy to know as well ta