Thread: Clarification on TP64 post

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Clarification on TP64 post

To all

I wish to clarify that what I meant

the continual ilovefs posts are viewed as threats to WLs right to earn money/living and support their families, pay their bills etc. on the websites mentioned based on the feedback.

They are the innocent people caught up in this.

I apologise humbly to ilovefs if this came out wrong or was wrongly misinterpreted about the word "threats" not being explained.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-with-bookings

imho this is really a personal matter between ilovefs and Sophie.

I don't think anyone would ever want to affect another persons income or living or way of life.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes, you need to think very carefully before you speak.

Maybe not just you LOL.

I have no issues with any of the girls, as you know, just Sophie and her poor treatment of me (and countless others!).

Thanks for the clarification.

Shame Sophie is too bloody stubborn and pig headed to realise she has done the wrong thing though and apologise. But did we expect miracles? Suppose not.

All the best to you and the girls (but not Sophie)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why did you create another thread about this? Admin closed it for a reason, your just making this whole issue go around in circles again

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its an apology from me for the wrong wording (it should have said "threats to their income") and I have sorted things out with ilovefs.

We BOTH don't want beautiful WLs at 64 affected. its a truce

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Truce of sorts but Sophie is still dishonest & disrespectful to loyal customers and she needs a good hard long look at herself.

:End of rant

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone who knows me or have read my dozens and dozens of reviews can see I am not a bully one little bit (go on, read them everyone!)

By the way, where are all your reviews?

I'm not going to entertain this rubbish with any more responses. It was supposed to be a truce of sorts so honeybee, why don't you leave well enough alone. All you are doing is antagonising the situation more and that's not doing Sophie, the girls or this forum any favours, so how about a bit of peace yeah?

Have a lovely day.