Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red tea not best Customer service

Banned

Red tea not best Customer service

Customer service i got on my last vist wasnt great , i called up made booking at 6pm with a girl i knew used to work at green tea... i turn to up to find she has been double booked .... i waslke fine anyone will do , as i had traveled from the otherside of town. i get some girl called missy... good looking , was a little bit moody wasnt down for much small talk, massage was great , great end....

was this just a once off case tho? maybe the mixed up was a once off double book... maybe missy had want a long day. who knows , but i find that this place and a few other massage places need a bit of work on Customer service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I guess Red Tea is no different to any other customer service based establishment in the world in that you occasionally get someone that for whatever reason, isn't at their happiest. People are only human and double bookings happen. And who knows what sort of day this girl has had. She may have just finished with a not very nice customer. As you said, maybe it was just a once off. If not, then do what customers do of other places that provide poor service do and let your feet do the talking and don't return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    I If not, then do what customers do of other places that provide poor service do and let your feet do the talking and don't return.
    Hell yeah, done it touch of Thai, told them won't be back and I never returned. They lost my weekly visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thats why i dont book just do walk in

BrainSex
    usually the successful punter in a double booking has arrived first. for all of the 'bookings' that are made, a small proportion actually

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I don't mind getting on the wrong side of a double booking every now and then. The initial pain can be reversed into a big advantage

Banned
    the only reason i went was everyone talked it up on here ... i'LL stick to Amore newstead or stoneham st.

Banned
    touch of Thai isnt the best.... and it's in the heart of the valley where anyone could see you walk in.... i mean heaps of people go to cyber city i know.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Touch of Thai had the best massaging girl (massage only), I went there weekly just for a good massage. And I don't give damn about if other see me going there. It's my money and my body, getting a massage is my choice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have never found any of the Tea shops have good customer service.

Be respectful and handle yourself in a proper manner is the best you can do. If you don't feel comfortable then as previously stated find somewhere that clicks for you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by revolnaisa View Post
    Touch of Thai had the best massaging girl (massage only), I went there weekly just for a good massage. And I don't give damn about if other see me going there. It's my money and my body, getting a massage is my choice.
    yeah i'm sure it's great girls i'm fucking or dating see me come out of there you tool!!! or friends i dont share that part of my life with.... or even co-workers, another fuckhead post by you the master.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    I don't mind getting on the wrong side of a double booking every now and then. The initial pain can be reversed into a big advantage
    Hahahaha It probably will work for a small portion of people judging by the sound of the comments on this forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)

You having a bad day, Marc?

Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    yeah i'm sure it's great girls i'm fucking or dating see me come out of there you tool!!! or friends i dont share that part of my life with.... or even co-workers, another fuckhead post by you the master.
    No one suggested that you should be walking in or out of there. Pull your head in and learn to read before you go off.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Going this place today to get out of this heat , hope there aircon is working

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just came from this place great massage and left happy , maybe will return biggest problem the traffic so bad around that area

hughbie01

Better service

jhgjkhgfkjhgljhgjkhg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Wang View Post
    Well said Hammered!!!
    Since Marc bragged about W**** & got told off and now he is telling us all about him not sharing about his personal affairs with friends or co-workers. I think Marc is Bi. I didn't mean bi-sexual, I meant bi-polar. What do you think my son Wang-Fang-Banger?
    Oh Mrs Wang,
    Good on you for being wise enough to mention girl's name as W****. However, it is useless until Marc fix his heading.
    And yes Marc was "Hammered" lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by revolnaisa View Post
    Oh Mrs Wang,
    Good on you for being wise enough to mention girl's name as W****. However, it is useless until Marc fix his heading.
    And yes Marc was "Hammered" lol
    if you werent such a fuckhead mate, i would of changed heading. now it stays. learn some people skills

also revolnaisa you must have zero friends.love life or anything , if your happy to go wide open in the valley to a rnt place. just saying.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    if you werent such a fuckhead mate, i would of changed heading. now it stays. learn some people skills

also revolnaisa you must have zero friends.love life or anything , if your happy to go wide open in the valley to a rnt place. just saying.
    That would have to be the dumbest thing I have read on here in quite some time.

Senior Member(無間使者)

I have or not friends, I am honest with them. I don't live a double life like you preacher.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast