Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Red tea not best Customer service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hughbie01 View Post
    Service is always better when Alison is around, haven't seen her around in ages though. This may be why things are slipping. I also noticed girls are asking for bigger tips and the massage has gone up $5 in the last couple of months.
    She's still around. Saw her the other day.

Things still seem the same business as usual from my point of view. Haven't noticed the bigger tips thing happening.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    With the $5 increase of the shop fee, the tip for basic stuff actually lowers by the same amount

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by revolnaisa View Post
    I have or not friends, I am honest with them. I don't live a double life like you preacher.....
    im just wondering your standing in life ... like if one of my cleints seen me come out of one , i would be fried for sure. no double life, it's just about having tact and not being tactless.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    im just wondering your standing in life ... like if one of my cleints seen me come out of one , i would be fried for sure. no double life, it's just about having tact and not being tactless.
    I think your "clients" would be more concerned with your atrocious grasp of English, but then I highly doubt your standing in life is actually that of a professional.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's quite a bipolar like personality

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Wang View Post
    This guy Marc is the worst personality I have seen on this forum. He is too naive to realise that he had lost the plot. And yes, there is a huge question about Marc's profession. He clearly can't read or understand English. Revlonaisa (well AsianLover) said Touch of Thai only provides massage and Marc is too thick to understand that.
    Marc, dear boy! please clarify this to me. What is your concern? Your co-workers seeing you coming out of RnT place or your clients seeing you?? Or both?? What is your profession??? Do you understand English??? If English isn't your first language, there is help out there. Be humble and learn English first, at least it will help you to avoid self-embarrassing situations.

Legal Disclaimer: I, Mrs Wang wrote all above under the assumption of that Marc understands English (which has been proven wrong)

i'm a youth worker at a high school making over 70 grand a year and I'm from Portugal. why is it that Australia People rat so hard on People from other countrys that can speak 2 languages ? Austraila people mostly only know one language. go live in a whole new country, learn a new language, then come back and attack me .

"Touch of Thai only provides massage"
    wrong.

You know i wont watsed my time on this forum anymore , it's just brunch of sad old guys, bitter at life , being cunts to people. revolnaisa started the fight with me. not the other way around. dude you must have a high class type of friends if you sit around talking about what hookers you fucked... that never comes up at dinner with my friends .

As for you Mrs Wang and all your other fake accounts , you got to much time on ur hands, get a life dude.

ok last post ever

Senior Member(無間使者)

Not a big loss at.

it's just brunch of sad old guys, bitter at life , being cunts to people. revolnaisa started the fight with me. not the other way around.

ok last post ever
    mess.jpg

Marc, if I ever have access to edit a dictionary, I will add your name for "liar". Confused? Check your darn inbox as well as my first reply to your brag about W****. I will make it easier for you by attaching a screen shot of my PM to you. Man!!! You have a primary school kids' mentality. Your non-sense post more than enough to prove it.messs3.jpg

What is wrong with you man??? Grow some balls, be a man. Admit you did wrong, acted like a child and yet talk big. And I am a migrant from South Asia, I can speak 4 languages and write 3. And you think of your self so big about your Portuguese and broken English.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    why is it that Australia People rat so hard on People from other countrys that can speak 2 languages ?
    Another moronic comment from Marc. We didn't know you were from another country until you told us just now!!!

Besides that, your choice of wording suggests that you are lying about English being your second language. You talk more like an uneducated native English speaker.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12