Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Amy, oh so willing to please

Amy

Establishment : 142 Hornsby

Date of Visit : Monday 27 October

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 9482-9456

Hours of Business : 10am til late daily

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : short, buxon, not fat but not slim.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : everything requested. I suspect, everything is on the table

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

there is an old Chinese joke about a woman learning her husband is cheating on her. The Shanghai wife hires the most expensive divorce lawyer; the Beijing wife hires a hitman; the Xi'an wife learns to cook the best dumplings...and so it goes, through the stereotypes of all of China's provinces. Amy is the sort that would probably hire a gorgeous young masseuse. That is the sort of feeling I got from spending an hour with her: she would be willing to do anything for her man.

I rocked up early to Mina's house of delight. It was a bastard of a day and I just felt like sitting and chewing the fat with Mina. She suppled me with water as we caught up on our news. Several punters came and went - I realised Melissa is a very popular lady, from how many punters asked after her. I've never sampled her in the room, but she does give off a very good vibe. Susan, new today and very cheery, also seemed popular. Young, but with some definite puppy fat that needs attention before too late, was also a popular choice.

Anyway, after a couple of hours of chit chat, Mina asked whether I have ever seen Amy "she gives great service" was the line. So I decided to give Amy a go. A little bit older than I normally like, and a little bit fuller of figure, but she has a sweet smile and a definite sense that "I am willing to please." And so it proved. Anyone who has read my past reviews will know my medical condition and preference for just good old vanilla sex. This was supplied and followed by the best - and I mean, the best - massage I have had since I don't know when. A definite recommendation, if you are not looking for some young strumpet. I reckon our friend Jack Kerourac and his nephew would have a great time with Amy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
    How on Earth is Melissa popular, tried her once and Never again.
    says more about you, mate than her. I'm only reporting what I witnessed. Melissa is a popular lady. Why don't you write a review of her?

Banned
    Melissa is not the youngest nor the slimmest of the 142 bunch, but her BBBJ is pretty good. Challenge her to get you over the line in under 5 minutes with just her mouth and see what happens...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool Amy and Melissa are both fantastic

I have seen a few of the girls at 142 and intend to see them all. Both Amy and Melissa provide amasing service in different ways. Melissa has such an amasing tongue and mouth action. Amy just loves to love you. You can't go wrong with either of these girls.

Shop Owner
    Amy is working today ...