Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bye bye NO. 5 MARRICKVILLE‏ and Korean girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry bye bye NO. 5 MARRICKVILLE‏ and Korean girl

As per shop info about 5 GERALD STREET, Marrickville, lots of new k girls, perfect service etc. Yesterday, I went to the shop. In the telephone, I was told there are 4 girls. However, in the shop, only 1 girl available. Where are other K girls????????
    OK one girl, a Korean name is Hana. After showing, she started CBJ. When I wanted to touch her body, was told " Don't touch me when I am sucking". Later, I was told can't kiss her body. When I was fucking her, she even ask me to change position. Come on, who is being served??? I spent $100, can't touch her body, can't use my position.

Fuck off NO. 5 MARRICKVILLE‏, they don't have more new Korean girls. Fuck off K girl, nobody wants your services from now!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My two recents visits werent much better. Girls here have really bad attitudes and lack enthusiasm.

Im glad you posted this. Didnt want to hurt the shop but its a fair call based on my experience.

Got enticed by the lavish description and guarantee of good service but should have known better.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Last time there had some white girl name skye bad attitude n service havent been back since, was gonna try the shop again with so much advertising new k girl this that well i guess not! 45 n 5star it is

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Try Bobo or Honey guys. Pretty much better. Marrickville no 5 is my favourite shop now. Some girls are really cute. Last time, when i were so tired after work, she asked me why i did not touch or kiss her. I was really surprised.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wonder if this is the same Hana from vixens? Petite with a pretty face?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lily2221 View Post
    As per shop info about 5 GERALD STREET, Marrickville, lots of new k girls, perfect service etc. Yesterday, I went to the shop. In the telephone, I was told there are 4 girls. However, in the shop, only 1 girl available. Where are other K girls????????
    OK one girl, a Korean name is Hana. After showing, she started CBJ. When I wanted to touch her body, was told " Don't touch me when I am sucking". Later, I was told can't kiss her body. When I was fucking her, she even ask me to change position. Come on, who is being served??? I spent $100, can't touch her body, can't use my position.

Fuck off NO. 5 MARRICKVILLE‏, they don't have more new Korean girls. Fuck off K girl, nobody wants your services from now!
    was the lack of girls due to them occupied with other customers or they just weren't working
    ???
    little disappointed, was going to try it out soon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry Same, poor service

I was told that there were going to be many "Korean" girls there on the phone as well. Turned out that there were only 2 chicks, one who was said to be "Korean" wasnt even Korean in the end. Overall disappointed with the poor service, cant touch, no kissing, asked to come faster, change position etc...

Jesse here. A few points.

First of all, we apologize for the discomfort you experienced. We have brought this issue to management. I was shocked to hear this because many people's reaction so far on Hana has been good. Please keep in mind that Hana's first day starting was Monday 27 Oct. She flew here Monday morning. Perhaps the bad experience was caused by her being tired. Perhaps it was caused by something else. Regardless, we do apologize for the bad experience and will keep this in mind and monitor her service level more closely. If we hear from enough people, we'll take some action regarding her staying as we always do. When you come here next time, try Honey, Love, Sophia, or Chloe. As everyone who have tried them know, they always deliver.

Secondly, regarding the number of girls. We are now busy quite very often. If you have been here several times in the past few weeks you must have seen me running around all the time most nights with waiting rooms all full and girls appearing and disappearing in and out of rooms within seconds. The reason for this is of course the number of new girls we put every week. The new girls are usually swarmed with bookings, and only ever be outside the rooms for few minutes and inside the rooms for 30-60 minutes. Thats why if you just pop in and quickly leave the shop you will almost never see the new girls. We humbly ask you to wait a bit next time, and I will gladly show you all the new girls as they leave and enter the rooms. Please try this next time.

Third. We are very well aware that every now and then there are some new girls with terrible service somehow end up in this shop. That is a bit hard to control for us as well, because we didn't "test drive" them before they start work. But we would like to just say one thing and that is that we try our best to keep the ones with good service and let go of the bad ones. And for that, we need your feedback. Especially on the new girls. So please tell us next time you have a bad experience, and we will definitely take some action once we've heard from several people. We always do that as our regular customers must know. We take this things seriously as we aim to always provide the best experience for the customers.

So, again, we apologize for the bad experience. We hope this wouldnt taint your impression of the overall shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Next time???

Spend $100 on testing your servies?? No way, no next time. For business, uphold the integrity of business-oriented. For pros, must have good working spirit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jesse, appreciate that you are trying to improve the business and listen to customers. I was going to be silent but I thought I would give constructive feedback.

I booked Jessica for 1hr a while back and whilst I didn't have a bad time, she did have areas to improve on (a bit mechanical and wanted me to do all the work). That was fine and she was nice to talk to but what did annoy me was getting short changed on time. I had one shot and was looking forward to a second shot when after a little bit of massage she told me time was up. I took a shower, got dressed and looked at the time when I noticed only 40 mins passed since I paid up. I was annoyed by then but no point in going on.

I was going to let reception know whilst I was waiting for a mate but surprised to see he was out already too. Something similar happened to him too and he was told he needed to cum soon as time was up and by then he couldn't get a shot away.

I havent been back since this experience.. but you have hot girls so I will be willing to try again if things improve.

Banned
    my personal experience is this place, on the good side this place does have many new Korean girls recently, may be 5 - 6? I would say they moderately ok age wise (some mid or late 20's) and moderately good looking hence that was attracted me to the this place. However, after trying 5 - 6 girls, only 2 gave me good service. The rest just ...how to say...dud punt, money down the drain..., extreme KPS in some cases (ordering me around, she want to be in total control, mechanical, cannot do this and that etc...)
    One common theme which I hope this shop could improve, please don't cheat on time, most of the girls also like to waste time such as walking in and out with towel, refuse shower together and also I had same experience in which i was rushed out as the buzz already on, but when i got dressed and in the car starting the car and check on the time...wtf I actually being short-timed, is either the shop clock is on different speed or different time standard?? or most likely plausible explanation is the shop (perhaps due to pressure by the WLs) put the buzzer buffer too big?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenchoubg View Post
    Try Bobo or Honey guys. Pretty much better. Marrickville no 5 is my favourite shop now. Some girls are really cute. Last time, when i were so tired after work, she asked me why i did not touch or kiss her. I was really surprised.
    I also can vouch for Honey. Pretty. Horny. Yep...Pretty horny! Hehe. Great body. Some tatts on her. Rode me like i was a bullride. Got off on CG'ing me and whilst enjoying her post-coitus orgasmic bliss was concerned I hadn't cum yet. We were just 10 minutes in (she came fast, horny as, told ya). Told her "well you're obviously happy with my cock as u've had your way with me in the last few minutes babe." She giggles. I then said naughtily, "Now, it's my turn". I should really put the rest in an AR...

Jessie is a nice guy as far as I can tell.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went here on Sunday and had a similar lackluster experience. One hour session with lots of time wasted. No kissing her body, only one shot, short cbj, solo shower. Regret not spending my money at Midas. Won't be making the same mistake again.

Typical fucking Korean princess. I refuse to see them anymore. It's always the same, regardless of the shop. I've had decent service from ONE Korean girl in my whole life. The rest have been princess cunts. Would never see one again, ever.

Banned
    Avoid this shop.

Made a booking to see a girl but was asked to come earlier. I agreed.

Arrived a little earlier and mamasan said the girl is busy and asked me to see other girls.

I then asked her why did she gave away my booking and did not bother letting me know beforehand.

I was then told because I haven't seen the girl I booked before anyway so I can just try others.

I just sat there for a short moment trying to process that idiotic rationale. Needless to say, I left.

I don't think it's right for a shop to treat customers like that and I m just warning everyone on this forum so they don't waste their time being tricked by this shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A sure thing is the girls in no5 always try to cheat the time. Last time, i extented for 1 more hour but totally i only got 1.5 hours instead of 2. Seriously, a big issue here

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenchoubg View Post
    A sure thing is the girls in no5 always try to cheat the time. Last time, i extented for 1 more hour but totally i only got 1.5 hours instead of 2. Seriously, a big issue here
    I have the same experience with u, the girls usually cheat time, especially honey, she often come in the room latterly and finish service early. There is 1 hour service, in fact, I just get 50 minimums

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Glad i read this thread before going...
    Management have any answers?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went today, girl was disinterested and going through the motions. Pretty much everything mentioned in this thread

Banned
    Hi managers

The expression "KPS" is so well known, its now a cliche
    KPS is very unpleasant, particularly if they have been clean, well groomed, and have been a gentleman

When employing WL, why dont managers quietly discuss the things that really upset customers with the new WL
    They are the simple things, all discussed in the above posts by customers, nothing too complicated or demanding
    The WLs that understand and wish to avoid customer frustration, they can be described as "offering good service"

Peace to all

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast