Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bye bye NO. 5 MARRICKVILLE‏ and Korean girl

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Some people may like KPS, some may put up with it, others know how to defeat it and treat it as a challenge, me I just avoid it like the plague!

Banned
    "Some people may like KPS"

Isnt "KPS" a lack of service ?
    CL, who likes that ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykong View Post
    Went today, girl was disinterested and going through the motions. Pretty much everything mentioned in this thread
    I made a post in this thread before about being stuffed around by the mamasan.

But reading your post made me think that she had probably saved me from wasting my money on subpar services.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykong View Post
    Went today, girl was disinterested and going through the motions. Pretty much everything mentioned in this thread
    same experience from last night...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went there a few weeks ago for a look, the place stank of bad kimchi only one girl on, after my dud at 22 with clara I am boycotting all kgirls sick of wasting money

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timewasted View Post
    I made a post in this thread before about being stuffed around by the mamasan.

But reading your post made me think that she had probably saved me from wasting my money on subpar services.
    It was funny because Tuesday night was apparently extremely busy and all the girls were "taken". Had a feeling they were understaffed. Was playing hot potato with one of the other punters that night on who would take the pork chop. To be honest, I regret not taking the pork chop. She couldn't have been less enthusiastic than the princess I had.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12