Thread: Anne

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anne

Went to 45 again,

This time during the intro, i saw Anne. Her face is so pretty (my opinion ) and she is nicely shaped. Anyway she was wearing this a one piece dress that really showed her figure. So decision made and into the room to shower.

Anne starts with a cat bath like most ladies i guess, but she likes to rub her body all over you while doing so, she goes up and down, up and down and then starts a cbj, you just can't tell when she got the time to grab the raincoat. Anyway her CBJ technique is very good and she does look at you with those beautiful eyes. She then proceeds to CG, her boobs are not big, but still nice to hold onto. (i am not that crazy about boobs), she doesn't DFK, but she does lean over to give light kisses all over your face .

Into another position and you just can fall in trance with her rear, very nice rear for an asian lady, most of them are Flat, but this one is nice and round, can't play like this for too long, so we change to a more intimate position. So after a bit more of pumping and light kisses the deed was done.

Small chit chat and shower and gone.

Summary,

Pretty face,
    Nice attitude,
    New Shy GFE feeling without the DFK

WIR, yup a few times already.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    missed 45 for a while, what is your wechat?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfox1985 View Post
    missed 45 for a while, what is your wechat?

wechat ID is clyde-45

Banned
    Anne

Pretty Korean Anne

Tonight @ 45 George

All bookings welcome