Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is your land, this is Wat Land?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It is the one across the road from the IGA apparently. 615A Logan Rd, Greenslopes, is the address. The place looks nothing like the other shop and the sign out front says Greenslopes Naturopathic Clinic. Can't comment on girls or service as I haven't been there, but this was the address given to me when I texted an enquiry to the number to the original shop mentioned here

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been there three times in the last couple of months. Twice I left very happy after an hour massage and a $30 tip. Massages were relaxing and a bit of teasing. The last time I went on Tuesday was enjoyable and thought I was in for another tip but unfortunately the lady informed me that she did not do tips and the other girls were all busy :-( however I will still go back. In my opinion good relaxing masages and generally leave very happy for a good tip.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe74 View Post
    In a PM, Nomad mentioned that this shop runs another store in the Gold Coast and Greenslopes. I would love to know where the Greenslopes store is as the Japanese girls in the Springwood shop were lovely but he hasn't responded to my PM requests asking where. Does anyone know which shop it is? I have would imagine it isn't one of the two shops at Greenslopes as one is run by an ex Stanley St girl and is full of Koreans. The other I have read nothing good about on here or elsewhere. I went to the little shop across from the IGA and it had a Chinese girl who wasn't all that attractive so I am guessing it isn't that one either. Any other guesses or knowledge on this?
    Hey JD, the naturopath clinic is the place to go. They generally only have 1 or 2 girls on. If there's a girl you particularly want, In the past I've requested her a couple of days in advance to be a greenslopes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do we need to tip here? How does it work with having the 2 girls? 2 tips?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Tried here on the weekend for the first time. Was a bit of an unusual experience for me.

First off, tried calling to make a booking and received an international dial tone, which would explain why they never answered.
    Towel over mini-me and face on flip and girl sat down while massaging. No hints, no offer and I didn't ask, which was fine by me as I just wanted to suss the place out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe74 View Post
    looks like the place on logan rd greenslopes is closed. I have driven past it about four times in the last week and aways shut. Texted the number for Springwood asking and got the impression it isn't opening again. Bit of a shame.
    Out of interest, what time did you drive past, because I know they don't open until 10 or 10.30.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Too rich

Went to Wat land yesterday. Not a bad massage. ML wouldn't negotiate below $50 for tip. Won't be back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12