Thread: La Petite Aroma - Big Disappointment

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar

La Petite Aroma - Big Disappointment

I decided it was time to splurge on some upmarket Anglo pussy and La Petite Aroma at Chatswood seemed to promise what I was looking for. It didn't.

There were about half a dozen WL available but only 2 were worth consideration after eliminating flat chests, excessive piercings, 1" eyelash extensions and just plain ordinary. I selected a busty European girl who was very pleasant, but she really wasn't into any of it, having to be instructed every step of the way. I note now the web site description of her is far from accurate. I don't feel like I have to name her individually, as at $320/hour, the whiole place does not live up to the expectations created by that price point nor their web site at all. The room was spacious and reasonably well decorated, and there was no shortage of towels which was a nice change from using the same one before and after at a $100 RnT joint, but I went there expecting to find the website's promise of 'accurate descriptions and actual images' would be honoured. Nope.

So, back to the LBFMs.

Ouch spending that amount hurts.
    Liaisons and tiffanys girls in the same price range with verified genuine photos and descriptions are accurate know a couple of real gems in both these shops.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I went there once and nothing tickled my fancy, then the short dim-witted Mamasan said because I came in I must be horny so I have to choose one, and she grabed my arm and didn't let me go .. I managed to escape but never been back!

Quote Originally Posted by henry_lawson View Post
    I decided it was time to splurge on some upmarket Anglo pussy and La Petite Aroma at Chatswood seemed to promise what I was looking for. It didn't.

There were about half a dozen WL available but only 2 were worth consideration after eliminating flat chests, excessive piercings, 1" eyelash extensions and just plain ordinary. I selected a busty European girl who was very pleasant, but she really wasn't into any of it, having to be instructed every step of the way. I note now the web site description of her is far from accurate. I don't feel like I have to name her individually, as at $320/hour, the whiole place does not live up to the expectations created by that price point nor their web site at all. The room was spacious and reasonably well decorated, and there was no shortage of towels which was a nice change from using the same one before and after at a $100 RnT joint, but I went there expecting to find the website's promise of 'accurate descriptions and actual images' would be honoured. Nope.

So, back to the LBFMs.
    What a shame, about 20yrs ago myself and three of my mates drove down here at ten in the morning after a huge night at a huger wedding, a fair trip for us, I thought I had walked into HEAVEN, full of glamours on a Sat morning, I became a regular for about ten yrs then slowly ebbed away as the talent seemed to over the next ten and have not visited for about four yrs, they had so many attractive, attentive and beautiful goddesess from all over the globe, a massive turn over with fresh talent regularly....thanks for the update, I also noticed over the yrs as the talent got thinner the receptiuon staff got pushier and and very aggressive, they must have been feeling the pressure from the owner as she watched her profit fall from the inability to keep quality ladies...
    Thanks again, I was actually thinking of visiting tomorrow on my way to purchase product, hmmmm, don't think Im up for dissapointment but may take one for the team to see if u just scored a dud or it is a common theme.....

BTW what is a LBFM

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Mr Bastard, a LBFM is a Little Brown Fucking Machine!

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Mr Bastard, a LBFM is a Little Brown Fucking Machine!
    Thanks CL, what a coincidence, the girl I chose over twenty odd yrs ago was a LBFM from Thailand heritage yet very Australian in personality called Victoria, I hadnt needed to visit a brothel at that time through need, I only took the half hr option after a massive night, I remember coming out of the session, and waiting for my mates to appear, being a young lad and new to punting and maybe a little awe-struck by her beauty I had not done my best by both myself and the gorgeous Victoria, in a whole of about three minutes,, hello hello hello I half scream from the larger of the little waiting rooms, reception appears I hastily rebook Victoria for a further two hrs and think, fuk my mates they want me to wait half hr they can wait another two lol