Thread: Pritchard place peakhurst 25 yr old tall stunner with D - INCREDIBLE

Pritchard place peakhurst 25 yr old tall stunner with D - INCREDIBLE

Having a bunch of chores to do between leichardt and bankstown I decided to organise my self a little treat. Being Saturday, my options were Lola at 64 (too far), Joey at Kelly's (on Sunday), Jessica/Barbie at 533 (too far) and so forth I decided to try something i haven't tried before. I trawled through the reports and homepage and due to lack of info I ended up at Pritchard Place where I was told there is a 25 old tall beauty with a set of D's waiting to impress on her first day and for $140 thought this may be worth a look. This was all conveyed by the papasan who is a white guy.

I got there at 2, after having shaved, showered and clipped my nails and waited to meet this stunner. Upon meeting her, the report was right, tall... d cups... and 25ish... Now I know that all papasans lie a little but this was a little more than ordinary... Anyways being one that likes milfs or women with experience I continued on my mission.

We entered the newly refurbished rooms and off came the outfit... a green bikini ... Body was all natural which at that age is a disadvantage as Mother Nature lets gravity take over after a certain age. The initial conversation was ok... But the interaction was not... The WL had all the incentive to participate as that of a frigid schoolgirl on a first date. Now I am no oil painting but kitty at 64 and I have quite intense DFK sessions when we get together. In any case I soldiered on and proceeded with ME giving her a Catbath. DATY was not an option as everything else as the legs were strapped shut at the knee...WTF??? So I kept at it... Trying to get the oyster to open up I tried a bit of vaginal massaging... Now Barbie/Jessica also has sensitivities there but she guides you and if you get it right you are rewarded... NOT THIS LADY... Any more massaging I was going to get an RSI so I asked her to dome up and get on with the goods.... The missionary was so boring that I finished off voluntarily so I can re assess my options... At this point the 52 yr old... Oops mean the 25 yr old got chatty and started asking if I liked Chinese food... Not exactly a turn on... Oh yeah I love CHICKEN FEET!!!! NOT.... Being the pervie that I am my old fella got up again so I placed him strategically within reach so that she can get the hint... SHE MOVED AWAY... Oh come on what sort of a WL does that????? So I looked at the clock knowing that I was under the thirty minute mark and asked the papasan for another girl... Now I have never done this before BUT I was within my right damn it! I was very polite said that the chemistry wasn't there etc and I get told that I will need to pay the full price for an extra session on top of the hourly fee that I have dished out! Because that is the agreement... I almost laughed at this point and felt like telling him maybe he should be the Union delegate for the local WL body....

So I turned around got dressed and left the room. At this point the papasan came to ask for feedback as this was his star recruit on her first day. So I explained that her thighs were shut at the knee ... Talking about Chinese food does little to excite a customer and that a WL should not be cock averse... So he tells me that's strange cause its her first day and she wants to impress and the previous three customers were satisfied... And I said we'll u open at 2 no one has been here whilst I have and the last guy got a massage so what are you telling me.?

As a junior or baby member no one has to believe my report but poor punting like thi should be made known as this is our hobby and escape and no one should ruin It for us.

As a business person and having read reports that Sophie at 64 has swapped non performers and given me personally without asking for it a ten dollar discount when my booking is messed up this guy has a lot to learn about running a Parlour. Avoid this place brothers, 329 Belmore Rd riverwood is only 2 km away and I regret not driving that distance.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Bro there are two shops at Bankstown just off Canterbury road that have been getting some good reviews on here!

Was this the new Korean hot shot they have starting today on their roster?

Banned
    It is the worst feeling when you get a stunner that turns out to be a shocker!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good review Bro, it sounds completely realistic to me as I am sure most of use have had similar experiences at some stage. It's better to read compared to an Aftertisement.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for te review.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    never been to this place, not much incentive still

Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Bro there are two shops at Bankstown just off Canterbury road that have been getting some good reviews on here!

Was this the new Korean hot shot they have starting today on their roster?
    Yeah this is the new girl, mind due with 2 girls on a Saturday and the location being what it's I would expect that most if the girls would be advertised as new to get punters in. Nothing attracts like new girls right?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vromiaris View Post
    Yeah this is the new girl, mind due with 2 girls on a Saturday and the location being what it's I would expect that most if the girls would be advertised as new to get punters in. Nothing attracts like new girls right?
    I think that they will have a high turnover of girls particularly if they can't find some good ones.

The shop needs to get some good girls and then the punters will probably go there particularly if the management is good, the problem is the good girls dont want to go there as they cant make enough money so you end up with second rate girls giving second rate service and very few customers.

Makes it hard for a shop to survive let alone compete.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been there and reported twice; both experiences were a waste of time and money.

Quote Originally Posted by bill_100 View Post
    I have been there and reported twice; both experiences were a waste of time and money.

What made it worse was the papasan response... I mean who is right the WL or the customer?...

What made it worse was the papasan response... I mean who is right the WL or the customer?...
    Based on this experience I am still reluctant to go back to Pritchard Place!

Banned
    Based on this experience I am still reluctant to go back to Pritchard Place!
    So when were you there and have you done a report I notice Jessica is there she was always a good to great punt I was thinking of going there just to catch up with her?

March... Jennifer I think is ex 64.

If memory serves me right she was known there as bit of alright w special on offer...

Quote Originally Posted by bill_100 View Post
    I have been twice as well Bill, first and last time...I called after reading a positive AR, was quite specific and patient with the papasan, I said I would happily go another day if he thought someone would showcase the shop better, he said just come u will be happy... Was told 2 girls free when i got there...1st lady came thru, she was (stereotype, but I think accurate) all bark but once the cash changed hands I knew it would be a dud... All the c grade bravado of" I will do this and that "," you are do this and that"..
    I have seen that movie before... Plus she was not very attractive... She got pushy, asking for the hour then the half, I asked to see the other lady and she replies " other hurl busy, see me" this continued for a couple if minutes, I asked for papasan, she left and the other Singapore girl come in, I was drowning, she was a life vest do u grabbed it, paid the hour, and spent the next 30 minutes in the morgue, she couldn't even fake being interested when I asked her to:-).. At about 20 minute mark( 5 min bbbj and rest was massage)... I said I wanted the rest of the session to be bbbj, she said she could not do it, I asked for the funds balance to be returned and left.... Never to return. Steer clear

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Good AR bro but title was a little misleading. Very useful to hear about the bad places to avoid...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lol this post is 4 mths old

I have been frequenting this joint for the past 2 & 1/2 mths and the place has certainly changed since you were last there Vromiaris. I have had some great punts there. Yuli, Jessica, Sophia, Lina ,Candy, Viki, I have also had a few meh punts there to but hey that can happen at any shop and has happened to me before so i'm guessin it won't be the last time either given my addiction to the punt I will def be returning there along with a few of my fck buddies to try some more of their ladies.