Having a bunch of chores to do between leichardt and bankstown I decided to organise my self a little treat. Being Saturday, my options were Lola at 64 (too far), Joey at Kelly's (on Sunday), Jessica/Barbie at 533 (too far) and so forth I decided to try something i haven't tried before. I trawled through the reports and homepage and due to lack of info I ended up at Pritchard Place where I was told there is a 25 old tall beauty with a set of D's waiting to impress on her first day and for $140 thought this may be worth a look. This was all conveyed by the papasan who is a white guy.

I got there at 2, after having shaved, showered and clipped my nails and waited to meet this stunner. Upon meeting her, the report was right, tall... d cups... and 25ish... Now I know that all papasans lie a little but this was a little more than ordinary... Anyways being one that likes milfs or women with experience I continued on my mission.

We entered the newly refurbished rooms and off came the outfit... a green bikini ... Body was all natural which at that age is a disadvantage as Mother Nature lets gravity take over after a certain age. The initial conversation was ok... But the interaction was not... The WL had all the incentive to participate as that of a frigid schoolgirl on a first date. Now I am no oil painting but kitty at 64 and I have quite intense DFK sessions when we get together. In any case I soldiered on and proceeded with ME giving her a Catbath. DATY was not an option as everything else as the legs were strapped shut at the knee...WTF??? So I kept at it... Trying to get the oyster to open up I tried a bit of vaginal massaging... Now Barbie/Jessica also has sensitivities there but she guides you and if you get it right you are rewarded... NOT THIS LADY... Any more massaging I was going to get an RSI so I asked her to dome up and get on with the goods.... The missionary was so boring that I finished off voluntarily so I can re assess my options... At this point the 52 yr old... Oops mean the 25 yr old got chatty and started asking if I liked Chinese food... Not exactly a turn on... Oh yeah I love CHICKEN FEET!!!! NOT.... Being the pervie that I am my old fella got up again so I placed him strategically within reach so that she can get the hint... SHE MOVED AWAY... Oh come on what sort of a WL does that????? So I looked at the clock knowing that I was under the thirty minute mark and asked the papasan for another girl... Now I have never done this before BUT I was within my right damn it! I was very polite said that the chemistry wasn't there etc and I get told that I will need to pay the full price for an extra session on top of the hourly fee that I have dished out! Because that is the agreement... I almost laughed at this point and felt like telling him maybe he should be the Union delegate for the local WL body....

So I turned around got dressed and left the room. At this point the papasan came to ask for feedback as this was his star recruit on her first day. So I explained that her thighs were shut at the knee ... Talking about Chinese food does little to excite a customer and that a WL should not be cock averse... So he tells me that's strange cause its her first day and she wants to impress and the previous three customers were satisfied... And I said we'll u open at 2 no one has been here whilst I have and the last guy got a massage so what are you telling me.?

As a junior or baby member no one has to believe my report but poor punting like thi should be made known as this is our hobby and escape and no one should ruin It for us.

As a business person and having read reports that Sophie at 64 has swapped non performers and given me personally without asking for it a ten dollar discount when my booking is messed up this guy has a lot to learn about running a Parlour. Avoid this place brothers, 329 Belmore Rd riverwood is only 2 km away and I regret not driving that distance.