Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sophia, 24 yr Korean Pop Princess, D Cup Sydney CBD @ 0435 948 278

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think this is the closest I can find. Just imagine this girl - a little bit more mature and a rounder face. By the way, I saw the girl, but since there have been reviews already. I thought there is no point in me putting in another review.

The choice was Sophia or a MOC girl. I chose Sophia and had a great time. Will probably visit MOC in the future, but not yet...

a5.jpg

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    well sexmonster those body pics are her she has an attractive face to boot.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    well sexmonster those body pics are her she has an attractive face to boot.
    Is she the best korean wl/ml in Sydney at the moment?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    well her and sue who works at choon and qvb but sue is massage and quality part 2 no sex. all my other forays back into korean girls has been all kps and i am not a fan at all of that .Sophia i am big fan ,she is awesome

Junior Member(有D料到)
    shes kinda hard to get a hold of... so have been visiting ginza instead. Hope to be able to have a session with Sophia soon though...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by alancar View Post
    Is she the best korean wl/ml in Sydney at the moment?
    she is not Korean, but Chinese as described on the link below.

http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getPaidP...39&shopId=2497

a punter mentioned he saw her and tested her Korean speaking skills but she didn't respond.
    Tits are enhanced as mentioned in this post.
    Anyways, if you had a good times who cares right?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

any clue if she is still active ... tried the number a few time but no luck

any clue if she is still active ... tried the number a few time but no luck

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes I'm still here, sorry sometimes busy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Boobs enhanced? I don't think so. No scars u can't feel them boobs not hard. Well I can't feel the inserts. and as it stands don't really care. Awesome girl great service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    altough shes not korean, her service is outstanding.
    shes very pretty and sexy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've spent nearly $700-$800 on her, forgot the exact amount, since the convenient location. But to be honest, I give 90/100 at this stage due to the fact that she gives me 90/100 satisfaction. I don't know if it's only me, she doesn't give me CIM or shower together. Although I didn't ask for the shower, it'd be nice if she could initailise an offer.

Anyway, she's definitely a good buddy with nice chat and personality that I also bought her breakfast one time.

I'm married and a father of two. But just can't resist her seduction lol. I don't usually give people or things high mark but she's one of a kind. I'll see her again when there's opportunity even tho she's not 100%.

Happy new year! ~~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexmonster View Post
    I've always been skeptical about these private setups...

Theres that massive potential awkwardness if you do not like the girl upon arrival or she is not what it seems.

How would you rate her face? her body looks great. But I'm abit of a face guy too.

Keen to go check it out but do not want to offend her if I dont like what I see...

I see heaps of these type of private girls advertising on Wechat but have been skeptical.

You are right to be skeptical. I have walked out of many private situations even after going to the room and discussing business with wl. Sometimes they advertise things and they don't match. I usually walk out if the pictures don't match the person. Just last week I walked out twice.

There are some Eastern European girls in sydney who advertise with heavily photoshopped pictures. Some are true and some are not. Some have the head photoshopped to a hot body. You just need to be thinking with the right head so to speak....

Junior Member(有D料到)

Such a sweet and sexy girl

Had a pleasure meeting her just before Xmas last year.

She was so sweet and friendly and sexy at the same time. Her tits were so amazing and nice to play with.

Please be nice to her, treat her well.

She gave me a small present on the way out. Such a nice touch

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Dud

Quote Originally Posted by hardbanger View Post
    Had a pleasure meeting her just before Xmas last year.

She was so sweet and friendly and sexy at the same time. Her tits were so amazing and nice to play with.

Please be nice to her, treat her well.

She gave me a small present on the way out. Such a nice touch
    Well, this is my first post so please don't be harsh brothers.

Having been reading your reviews I just had to check it out.
    I must say the girl that devices me at sophie6 was nice. She was a large and solid girl, belts of lard are soft and cushty for those who are into bigger girls. I'm not.

Anyroad, the lounge room was clean and fragrant. There was a panel at the end of the room with something sitting behind it watching telly.

The girl was sweet enough and valiantly attempted to take me to a bedroom. But alas, the unkind gorgon, the gargoyle of fine manners barked at her and she took me into what I can only describe as a linen wardrobe transformed into service room.

It was hot sweaty encounter. With respect, the girl did not smell nice and it was hard to come

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kandid View Post
    Well, this is my first post so please don't be harsh brothers.

Having been reading your reviews I just had to check it out.
    I must say the girl that devices me at sophie6 was nice. She was a large and solid girl, belts of lard are soft and cushty for those who are into bigger girls. I'm not.

Anyroad, the lounge room was clean and fragrant. There was a panel at the end of the room with something sitting behind it watching telly.

The girl was sweet enough and valiantly attempted to take me to a bedroom. But alas, the unkind gorgon, the gargoyle of fine manners barked at her and she took me into what I can only describe as a linen wardrobe transformed into service room.

It was hot sweaty encounter. With respect, the girl did not smell nice and it was hard to come
    Hi candid, thanks for coming.
    Because recently is really cold and lots of customers ask me to turn off air conditioner, so I keep it turned off. If you need it just let me know I can turn on for you.
    I take shower frequently and use skin care products. I don't have bad smell, aggrieved

Not far from my place... I may go to see you soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This girl is quite nice - definitely in her 30's - maybe mid upwards - good value at 250 hour when I saw her - Haven't returned though

After I had long journey, I found my destiny. You are not tiny as my good old day spicy kid Chilli but you are my sweet Chilli.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast