Thread: SARA~Fucking Fantastic

SARA~Fucking Fantastic

Today I had the ExtReMe pleasure of spending some time with the gorgeous Sara.

For those of you unfamiliar with Sara, she stands solid build with shoulder length hair with perfect form! Semi shaved honey pot with very nice fun bags!

We started out with me giving her a back massage which not only relaxed her but turned her motor ON!

This lasted about 10 minutes before I turned her over and brought her to my inner thighs where she helped herself to my ready and waiting meatloaf!

Sara is a natural BBBJB talent to say the very least. She can suck with such tenacity and diligence that’ll blow your sweet little mind away! Sara sucked away as I knelt there with trembling knees, so I suggested 69 and this where reciprocal pleasures really kicked into gear! Sara was nibbling and sucking my rod of pink flesh whilst I munched and licked the honey from her sweet as ever pussy. Moments flew by and she dommed me up and sat ontop of me like a cowgirl riding a bronco! She bounced and plunged my cock for 10 or so minutes and I felt her tightness gripping my cock deep inside her.

I was swapping positions frantically as I only had half hour with this luscious lusting lass!

Time was ticking but we embraced like wild lovers, GFE, tongues grappling, heated sweat dripping from our bodies as the day was a scorcher 32C outside and the room was beginning to feel like a sauna! Sara gave 100% attention n effort as she worked my cock to the brink.

69 with Sara was awesome as I could’ve eaten her pussy for an hour alone! Absolute delicious meal indeed! And her French purfume was driving me insane! We spent alot of time kissing and Sara is one hell of a kisser!!

The half was flew by like it was 5 minutes, big mistake on my part but I’ve had the pleasure of Sara several times, NEVER leaving dissatisfied!

Well soon enough not only was my time ending but I was almost there with her now massaging and sucking my cock in succession sending me to heaven with the raincoat off and bringing me to the boil, literally!

I exploded in her sweet hot mouth CIM several times delivering a cocktail of sweat, lube and throat protein inside her orifice of pleasure, well one of em anyway!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow69 View Post
    Today I had the ExtReMe pleasure of spending some time with the gorgeous Sara.

For those of you unfamiliar with Sara, she stands solid build with shoulder length hair with perfect form! Semi shaved honey pot with very nice fun bags!

We started out with me giving her a back massage which not only relaxed her but turned her motor ON!

This lasted about 10 minutes before I turned her over and brought her to my inner thighs where she helped herself to my ready and waiting meatloaf!

Sara is a natural BBBJB talent to say the very least. She can suck with such tenacity and diligence that’ll blow your sweet little mind away! Sara sucked away as I knelt there with trembling knees, so I suggested 69 and this where reciprocal pleasures really kicked into gear! Sara was nibbling and sucking my rod of pink flesh whilst I munched and licked the honey from her sweet as ever pussy. Moments flew by and she dommed me up and sat ontop of me like a cowgirl riding a bronco! She bounced and plunged my cock for 10 or so minutes and I felt her tightness gripping my cock deep inside her.

I was swapping positions frantically as I only had half hour with this luscious lusting lass!

Time was ticking but we embraced like wild lovers, GFE, tongues grappling, heated sweat dripping from our bodies as the day was a scorcher 32C outside and the room was beginning to feel like a sauna! Sara gave 100% attention n effort as she worked my cock to the brink.

69 with Sara was awesome as I could’ve eaten her pussy for an hour alone! Absolute delicious meal indeed! And her French purfume was driving me insane! We spent alot of time kissing and Sara is one hell of a kisser!!

The half was flew by like it was 5 minutes, big mistake on my part but I’ve had the pleasure of Sara several times, NEVER leaving dissatisfied!

Well soon enough not only was my time ending but I was almost there with her now massaging and sucking my cock in succession sending me to heaven with the raincoat off and bringing me to the boil, literally!

I exploded in her sweet hot mouth CIM several times delivering a cocktail of sweat, lube and throat protein inside her orifice of pleasure, well one of em anyway!

Thanks so much for your report! I plan on visiting this lovely girl in a few short weeks. Out of interest, which category would you fit Sara into? cute? sexy/hot? beautiful? Also does she have perfectly straight teeth?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobhappy888 View Post
    Thanks so much for your report! I plan on visiting this lovely girl in a few short weeks. Out of interest, which category would you fit Sara into? cute? sexy/hot? beautiful? Also does she have perfectly straight teeth?
    Thanks for the report bro JB

I have seen Sara many times but does she have perfectly straight teeth? what sort of question is that? any way I am not really sure not the sort of thing I am into unless of course they are buck teeth but I think Saras are fairly straight, well she is a great kisser and her bbbj are up there with the best!

As for what category would Sara fit in she fits in all the ones you mention and more, one you don't mention is that she is one of the nicest working ladies you will ever meet she never disappoints and always tries to please her customer.

Anyone who spends an hour with this lovely lady knows it was an hour well spent.