Thread: MMC10: Ruby 4.45 pm 141003

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

MMC10: Ruby 4.45 pm 141003

04.45 pm
    Bamboo Massage 0449 922 900
    Suite 27, Level 2, 650 George St.

My wingman accompanied me to Bamboo for my last scheduled session. This would be the finale to end the day before stuffing food down my throat. I can see why x11 loves this place so much. It is discreet, in amongst other office suites and has a nice professional feel. I wonder if he's in now getting his snag bbq'd?! I saw Summer at the counter, dressed in sweats and another lass in a tight white dress standing next to her. I did not recognise her at all. The last time she was in Stanmore, she looked hot as hell. All I remembered was that super fit body of hers. And let's just leave it at that. Now the lass in white was Ruby, she was my booking at 4.45 pm. Both ladies were perplexed at my allocated time. Ruby kept asking me why this particular time? I did not articulate any further...

Ok. Ruby. Ruby. Ruby. Where do I start? One. Cheeky. Bitch! And I absolutely love it! Wicked sense of humour. Chucks tantrums and sajiao's til the cows come home. Pouty lips, mischievous smile and a filthy attitude! Could be a total headfuck for potential /current bf's. Really, I'm not exaggerating. She is attractive, saucy and such a fucking tease. She kept slapping my bare oily butt during the massage. Insulted me and said that I was fat. Treated me like a total nobody! I don't mind a little humiliation and ribbing from a girl like her. It really fires me up and spurs me on to snap back. This suits my passive aggressive personality very well. Personally, I would normally enjoy tender moments with innocent inexperienced girls. But from time to time, I indulge in the raunchiness of complete firecrackers like Ruby! Warning: do not ever light a match too close to Ruby. She will arc up!

I asked her for a medium massage. Ruby decided to punish me with a hard, relentless rub down my back. It was strenuous with the pressure she was applying but this was the wake up call that my body needed from lala land in previous efforts earlier. This would be the ultimate finish. I was a little relieved too that this would be the last session before the meal break. We were both hungry, Ruby had back to back bookings since 11.00 am, the last time she had eaten anything. Despite all the nonsense that she was parading around with, she was very well trained in her technique and it was a fantastic effort on her part. I couldn't rave on more about my short half hour session with Ruby, it was mind blowing...

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    04.45 pm
    Bamboo Massage 0449 922 900
    Suite 27, Level 2, 650 George St.

My wingman accompanied me to Bamboo for my last scheduled session. This would be the finale to end the day before stuffing food down my throat. I can see why x11 loves this place so much. It is discreet, in amongst other office suites and has a nice professional feel. I wonder if he's in now getting his snag bbq'd?! I saw Summer at the counter, dressed in sweats and another lass in a tight white dress standing next to her. I did not recognise her at all. The last time she was in Stanmore, she looked hot as hell. All I remembered was that super fit body of hers. And let's just leave it at that. Now the lass in white was Ruby, she was my booking at 4.45 pm. Both ladies were perplexed at my allocated time. Ruby kept asking me why this particular time? I did not articulate any further...

Ok. Ruby. Ruby. Ruby. Where do I start? One. Cheeky. Bitch! And I absolutely love it! Wicked sense of humour. Chucks tantrums and sajiao's til the cows come home. Pouty lips, mischievous smile and a filthy attitude! Could be a total headfuck for potential /current bf's. Really, I'm not exaggerating. She is attractive, saucy and such a fucking tease. She kept slapping my bare oily butt during the massage. Insulted me and said that I was fat. Treated me like a total nobody! I don't mind a little humiliation and ribbing from a girl like her. It really fires me up and spurs me on to snap back. This suits my passive aggressive personality very well. Personally, I would normally enjoy tender moments with innocent inexperienced girls. But from time to time, I indulge in the raunchiness of complete firecrackers like Ruby! Warning: do not ever light a match too close to Ruby. She will arc up!

I asked her for a medium massage. Ruby decided to punish me with a hard, relentless rub down my back. It was strenuous with the pressure she was applying but this was the wake up call that my body needed from lala land in previous efforts earlier. This would be the ultimate finish. I was a little relieved too that this would be the last session before the meal break. We were both hungry, Ruby had back to back bookings since 11.00 am, the last time she had eaten anything. Despite all the nonsense that she was parading around with, she was very well trained in her technique and it was a fantastic effort on her part. I couldn't rave on more about my short half hour session with Ruby, it was mind blowing...
    He's back !!

Shot no 6 or was it 8 ??

Nevertheless , it's a super human effort mate !

And a timely shower too !

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    He's back !!

Shot no 6 or was it 8 ??

Nevertheless , it's a super human effort mate !

And a timely shower too !
    Ruby... is... wild... grrr...!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She is Hawt t I seen her 2x I had good time not nearly as good as you bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    cmk, is this the red-haired ruby who was only at stanmore for a few weeks? I visited her once, had a great time and never saw her again.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by grant View Post
    cmk, is this the red-haired ruby who was only at stanmore for a few weeks? I visited her once, had a great time and never saw her again.
    Different Ruby... however, another firecracker that is waiting to be lit...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Haven't actually seen ruby but my interaction with her at reception, I think I upset her when I thought she was thai... I think I just have to make an appointment so she can punish me... oh I've been a bad boy...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Haven't actually seen ruby but my interaction with her at reception, I think I upset her when I thought she was thai... I think I just have to make an appointment so she can punish me... oh I've been a bad boy...
    Make sure your pacemaker has it's batteries charged before a session with her...!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    had the pleasure of having Ruby the other day
    yes she is very mischievous
    very talkative and friendly
    the end part where she applies pressure
    I guess that just a normal thing as I had it as well
    or maybe its because I pissed her off as well