Thread: Sara

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sara

It has been many many many months since I saw a WL. As 533 Willoughby is close by, I thought I'd give it a try rather than going all the way to the city.

Was introduced to Paris and Kiki, but I don't like them. Paris doesn't appeal to me and Kiki has way too much make up on. The last one that came through is Sara and I chose her. She was quite surprised that I chose her.

Probably in her late 20s and she has a pretty nice. I believe that when she was younger and before her baby, she would have been able to command price at MOC premium girls levels especially with her personality and her service. For a girl who has had a baby, her body shape and her legs are actually much better looking than many of the young girls. She has extremely nice and smooth skin.

She is a GFE girl and I totally enjoyed my session with her. However, I can tell that this is just another job for her where she is happy to provide customers with excellent services to make customers happy with a more mature approach. With MOC and Bluemoon girls who are less experienced, it is more like going on a date with a young girl.

So overall, very very happy with Sara.

The damage, $120 for 45 minutes and I had a great time!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tarl1975 View Post
    It has been many many many months since I saw a WL. As 533 Willoughby is close by, I thought I'd give it a try rather than going all the way to the city.

Was introduced to Paris and Kiki, but I don't like them. Paris doesn't appeal to me and Kiki has way too much make up on. The last one that came through is Sara and I chose her. She was quite surprised that I chose her.

Probably in her late 20s and she has a pretty nice. I believe that when she was younger and before her baby, she would have been able to command price at MOC premium girls levels especially with her personality and her service. For a girl who has had a baby, her body shape and her legs are actually much better looking than many of the young girls. She has extremely nice and smooth skin.

She is a GFE girl and I totally enjoyed my session with her. However, I can tell that this is just another job for her where she is happy to provide customers with excellent services to make customers happy with a more mature approach. With MOC and Bluemoon girls who are less experienced, it is more like going on a date with a young girl.

So overall, very very happy with Sara.

The damage, $120 for 45 minutes and I had a great time!

great report! what time did you go out of interest?

Banned
    Sara is one of the nicest working ladies you will ever meet I have never read a bad report on her she is a real professional and does very good GFE.