Thread: Anna, Vietnamese honey

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Anna, Vietnamese honey

There was a thread awhile ago about ABVs. Well, there is a young one up in Hornsby.

Anna
    142 Hornsby,
    5 November, midday
    $90/half
    Australian-born Vietnamese
    short and curvy, busty.
    Everything I asked for - which was just kissing and protected sex
    Recommended

Chirpy, cheerful, bubbly, these are the adjectives that spring to mind with Anna. An ABV - Australian-born Vietnamese, Anna has the sweetest, high pitched voice imaginable. And with that grin, and oh-so cute look. Very difficult to go past this latest must-see up there in Hornsby.

Anna bounced into the waiting room and introduced herself. She is short and has definitely eaten a few too many banh xeo (the best place to get these, this side of the Mekong, is at Thanh Binh in Cabramatta). She ain't a slender little thing. I'd say voluptuous for her stature. "Would you like to see me?" came the ever so alluring question. I could'nt resist.

Only half an hour. Normally it takes an hour to relax with a new worker. But I was pressed for time. So we just got straight into in the room. Kissing, caressing, rubbering up and sex. Lovely. Definitely to be repeated for a longer session.

And it is wonderful to access a genuine ABV. Isn't multiculturalism wonderful - on the sad day we lay to rest the Great man who introduced it to us all!

Banned
    Except for the age sounds like the Anna from 64 and Kelly's?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Except for the age sounds like the Anna from 64 and Kelly's?
    I've seen both the TP64 Anna and the Kelly's Anna. Momentarily I thought this 142 Anna was the TP64 Anna, but then I realised she wasn't. Nor is she the Kelly's Anna. This Anna is 23. She is plumper than the other two, but definitely younger.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    I've seen both the TP64 Anna and the Kelly's Anna. Momentarily I thought this 142 Anna was the TP64 Anna, but then I realised she wasn't. Nor is she the Kelly's Anna. This Anna is 23. She is plumper than the other two, but definitely younger.
    I trustworthy punter just PMed me. This Anna is the Kelly's Anna. She's put on a little weight since I saw her over in Fivedock. Still, she is a great punt. Well recommended.

Debo
    Last time I saw Anna at fivedock she said she was starting at a shop in Hornsby.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She was more than 23 when I saw her 5-6 years ago at 7cpwper ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomosavic View Post
    She was more than 23 when I saw her 5-6 years ago at 7cpwper ...
    Lol. Didn't you know Tomosavic, that women enter a tardis when they enter a brothel? They always emerge 10 years younger.