Thread: shanghai

shanghai

Guys I am at shanghai now for a couple of days mainly for friends wedding
    The place I am staying is grand central hotel. Close to nan jing dong lu.
    Any one know any nearby places for a punt?

Fun thing to do is to walk around dark alley to find some lighted barber shop front which are really brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Fun thing to do is to walk around dark alley to find some lighted barber shop front which are really brothels.

LoL thanks bro Garfield

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Do u know how much u need to pay??? I am in shanghai too..but I speak no mandarin but girls r so hot!!!! As many mifs

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    Do u know how much u need to pay??? I am in shanghai too..but I speak no mandarin but girls r so hot!!!! As many mifs
    I have only been to one last night as my friend took me there. I have no mandarin skills as well.
    I went into a brothel with my friend roughly half hour taxi drive. 会所 will be brothels. Fs is 760 p/h I had doubles there for 2 hours. I think there is no dfk as i didnt bother.They got some young ones but the one I chose was new to the joint

I saw a happy ending massage place near my hotel grand central. But i havent tried. I am sorry thats all details I can give you.
    My friend is heading to guang zhou today and I am heading over to hong kong today

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks for that info dark.... Cannot go far, just in local place. But I know there r a lot of barber shop look like which is brothel from how they r dressed. Just wanted to find out how much before I try. Otherwise might hv to try in Korea. But I am going there with my friend so I don't that is a possibility. Might hv to hold for 2 weeks

So horny though.ll

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    Thanks for that info dark.... Cannot go far, just in local place. But I know there r a lot of barber shop look like which is brothel from how they r dressed. Just wanted to find out how much before I try. Otherwise might hv to try in Korea. But I am going there with my friend so I don't that is a possibility. Might hv to hold for 2 weeks

So horny though.ll
    I completely know how you feel bro midnight
    I asked my friend the rd is call 黄金成道

Senior Member(無間使者)
    have to try next time when I am in SH

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Going to Shanghai soon, any info people?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think theres a website on this run by a German guy.Shanghai night life. But there are 2 main freelancer bars - Judy's and Manhattan. I went there just to look but didn't have a hotel at the time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leppon View Post
    Going to Shanghai soon, any info people?
    Be very, very careful, under no circumstances do you allow some one who has approached you, to lead you to a place they know of, DANGER.
    If you go somewhere and they start asking questions like, what job do you do back home, say you're a Copper and never ever have your credit card on you, leave it in the safe in your Hotel.
    Otherwise a great city.

If the hotel offers a massage, just call the massage reception or the health club of the hotel from your room and tell the receptionist that you need a girl. In most cases, a beauty will knock at your door ...

Or you go outside of a big hotel at 8 pm when Chinese boys are distributing business cards with mobile phone numbers. You call, ask price, and the girl will join you 15 to 30 min later. "Am I ok?" If she is not what you expect, she will call another girl.