Hi all,

I've been meaning to write this AR for a couple of weeks now, but just haven't had the chance as I've been overseas and too busy.

Once again, I was under the pump at work and was in bad need of a good, strong massage and getaway. I had been looking forward to heading to a couple of various places during the day, but as the day progressed, it dawned on me that all of these places were closed for the day.

This is where CBD378 came to the rescue! Luckily enough, the shop stays open quite late and fills the niche of brothers who just can't make it until after 8pm. From what I've seen, the shop also has a number of different masseuses on at these times too, so when it's a little busier it's still no problem!

That night I got in contact with the shop and they suggested I meet angie for a massage, she was new at the shop. I arrived early at the shop and the mamasan welcomed me back with a huge smile and a hug (always nice when a place appreciates their returning customers, unlike other places nearby!). I was led to a room and told that in addition to Angie, she'd like to introduce me to the other girls that were there. In true CBD378 fashion, they were all smoking hot! However, given I'd booked Angie - I stuck with her.

The massage in itself was great. She was able to provide a strong massage, which was what I was in desperate need of since leaving work. She worked tirelessly on my back, arms and lower legs... and then it began. She started working on my butt, with long slow strokes down my leg and brushing the tackle every couple of strokes. I'm certain she could see the reaction that this was getting, and I bet she was getting a sick enjoyment from the torture!

This continued for a while, after she had began playing a little more freely down there and then came the whisper in my ear, along with kisses on my neck.

Her technique was magnificent and she was intent on taking the absolute best care of me. What I liked was that she mixed it up with both tempo and rubbing my head... all while looking into my eyes - incredibly sexy. As she built me up to the crescendo, you can throw in a bit of dirty talk (which was a nice variation to the fake moans that you get at a few other places) before I couldn't hold back any more.

There was still a bit of time left so she continued on with the head and neck massage while talking a little more - definitely not a clock watcher and made sure I wasn't ripped off for time and left with a huge smile on my face.

Looking forward to heading back again when I can, as each time I've came I have left very happy and impressed. The lineup seems to be very healthy now!

Apologies that the AR may be vague in parts and that I can't live up to some of the other brothers' AR capabilities!