Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First time - thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyTheMonkey View Post
    I was wondering why no post today from CBD Posh. Those prices st Diva - it's a pretty significant hike! Hope it's at a more discreet location with shower.
    Looking at the posted picture, seems to be the same place.

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post

Looking at the posted picture, seems to be the same place.
    Actually I was wrong. This is a new place with same girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Certainly seems to be some sharing of staff between Posh/ Diva,
    although looks like some of the stars (eg Suzy) are only at Diva

Also a pity that Posh now only seems to be publishing the roster, sans descriptions.
    Whilst one doesn't need to go all the way with photos etc, a description of age, body shape etc is important for those with preferences

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Went to Diva Today

Went to Diva Ultimo today and had a great time with Cherry. Very lovely lady.

It seems that Posh only do normal massages now.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No address in their roster post too weird. Prices are also way increased. Unless they include nude extras. If not they could price themselves out of the market

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It was expensive when compared to my first experience at Posh - I liked the rooms at Posh better. Even though the lady was wonderful I don't see the price as competitive will all the other options around when I look around.

It is a private apartment and well setup.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrboy1988 View Post
    It was expensive when compared to my first experience at Posh - I liked the rooms at Posh better. Even though the lady was wonderful I don't see the price as competitive will all the other options around when I look around.

It is a private apartment and well setup.
    Why was the room at posh better? I thought the apartment will have better facility.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The room at Posh for me smelt nicer, had a lock on the door and a comfortable massage table. It felt like I was getting a massage.

The bed in the room was not very comfortable, no lock on the door and had that musty apartment smell.

This is just my opinion of course - other punters might disagree.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrboy1988 View Post
    The room at Posh for me smelt nicer, had a lock on the door and a comfortable massage table. It felt like I was getting a massage.

The bed in the room was not very comfortable, no lock on the door and had that musty apartment smell.

This is just my opinion of course - other punters might disagree.
    Yep, had my first session in the new place and I have to disagree with you. I much prefer the new setup. Once buzzed into the building, you make your way up to the apartment. There are 3 rooms, all with locks on the doors, but who's going to come in anyway? The room I was in was much larger than the rooms at Posh with a floor to ceiling mirrored wardrobe at the foot of the bed.. bonus! There is a/c but I used the fan which was in the room. The bed was firm, but by no means uncomfortable. Yes, it cost a little bit more, but for me it was worth it and yes, the tip is included up front. It was discrete, quiet, there was no musty smell ( they only moved in on Wednesday and the place has aired out I guess) and a good shower available for both before and after the session.. but the real upside for me was I got to see one of my favourites a lot more relaxed than in the other place. Some will like it, especially regulars I think and some may not, maybe those with a limited punting budget. For now I think the girls rostered on are going between the 2 places so it's up to you, Posh or Diva.. I'm sure others may think otherwise, but for me, I like the choice..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Looks like owner has switched hands today.
    Has anything else changed?

edit: sorry, didn't see all the following conversation...

Hey, everyone

I just wanna make a clear statement ,that our old shop still open as before.
    The price still as 30 min/ $35 , 60 min/ $60

The new shop is with shower and better privacy.
    So we are sis shop, if u wanna know more Infor ,pls call me 0469 824 690 ,
    No need to hear it from others .
    Thx for all of u~
    0402 923 211
    10:00-23:00 weekdays
    10:00-21:00 weekends

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123