Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Julie, RUN, NO SPRINT for this babe

Establishment : 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point

Date of Visit : Saturday 8. November. 1 to 3pm

Girls Photos : http://64alexander.com.au/our-ladies/julie/

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Tall size 7, C cup enhanced titties, nice nips, rose tatt on upper shoulder, tramp stamp on lower back

Pussy: Fully shaved

Roster: Wednesday and Saturday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, DFK

Review:
    So Julie has a lot of incredible reviews... And with good reason. This is my first review and I want to thank everyone else who goes to the effort.

I actually may be Julie's oldest customer having first seem her at 533 before the tats and tit job. Her name was Nina if I recall correctly...

I'm normally not not a fan of fake tits but with Julie I make an exception.

I think she has a hot, sexy slutty look. As other reviewers have said she is built for sex . Two hours in my book are not enough.

What is great about Julie is how hard she works and she she really gives you the sense that she is enjoying herself and you are making her horny.

We always have a quick chat and while her English is a work in progress she tries hard and has improved heaps.

One of the hottest things she does is go straight for your cock and as others have written when she I s sucking you are in heaven, this girl does everything: Slow gentle ball licking, long strokes with her tongue, lots of sexy eye contact and noisy as fuck. There's nothing more hot in my book than a hot Asian chick sucking you loudly and groaning while she looks up at you.

Julie gets me hard and I am going crazy so she suggests we fuck, I am torn between her awesome blow job skills and the fact she is an amazing fuck. After she puts on the dom We start with her on top and what a view of her tits. Some nice gentle kissing and then she suggests I lie her down.

I love it when a girl initiates like that. We fuck at the edge of the bed and eventually I'm hugging as we kiss passionately and she is groaning like mad in my ear.

Fucking incredible.

I only last five minutes.

I shower and then she proceeds to suck me again while I lie down with my head propped up so I can watch her in the mirror and look at her.

What a view! Priceless.

And I'm hard again so now suggests doggie and I am rearing to go. She puts a pillow under her and lubes up so I can begin fucking her. In my book she has one great arse and I love the view of me sliding in and out of her beautiful pussy.

Another a amazing thing about Julie are the noises she makes and when she really gets into it she'll start to tell you to fuck her... I only last 10 minutes. After I cum we keep going and she lets me get hard again inside her and I am in ecstasy making noises like there's no tomorrow.

I'm getting tired so we both shower and then I get her to lie down so I can lick her .

This woman has the most beautiful pussy and I proceed to lick her for 30 minutes. She is always very responsive, groaning, bucking her hips and telling you how good it feels.

So yes I'm horny again for this crazy hot nymph!!!!

So for the last 30 min she gives another incredible blow job that ends in an mind blowing orgasm in which I'm practically screaming as I thank thank the gods for this sex goddess.

Don't book her for less than an hour is my recommendation. Funds permitting I'd see her for three or four hours every time

She works you hard but in the long time I've been seeing her Julie has been nothing but an addiction.

Put on your running shoes boy..

Oh and a double with her and her friends Lola and Tina is to die for....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thats a great AR mate...
    Made me laugh.... Special days finding a connection like that...

Great review, Julie is fantastic and fun. Sounds like a great time.

Shop Owner
    *** JULIE *** NEW working TODAY at Taren Point 64 = *** Chinese size 6 short petite university student Bikini Model Petite pocket rocket bombshell - very Young 25 years. NEW VERY TIGHT Slim Body

Customers tell us she has great service.

Please call 02 9524 1278 for bookings

She has new photos >>> click here to view >>>> http://magmodels64.com/julie.html