Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Getting Caught

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I know ! It was posted on All Fools' day !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    If your wife know you punt then you don't have to worry, she may say don't let the family or my friends find out so then you need to be careful and don't punt too close to home.
    GF just said the other day when we go back to BKK to get a girl together!! WOW! Is this true??? Let's see.

I give her a boob job and maybe get a few other fun bags for double the fun!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yeap, use 5 Star penthouse or Sophia for a fuck or Mimi for a tug !

Cheers
    It's amazing how the 5* PentHouse legend lives on months after it stopped operating. Time for a new PentHouse I say!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    saw this video on youtube and thought about this thread. some punters are just unlucky poor guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qfc...TPxfkMvAWj6K3w

Quote Originally Posted by Filodude View Post
    saw this video on youtube and thought about this thread. some punters are just unlucky poor guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qfc...TPxfkMvAWj6K3w
    What a pussy, Id keep telling her it was a business transaction, here look at my receipt and 10% gst! lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    i got caught once by my uncle at midas, he was like what are you doing here?
    and i told him aunty told me to go pick him up.
    we had a good laugh then he eneded up paying for me AHAHAHAHAHAHHA

good time lol

Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    i got caught once by my uncle at midas, he was like what are you doing here?
    and i told him aunty told me to go pick him up.
    we had a good laugh then he eneded up paying for me AHAHAHAHAHAHHA

good time lol
    He has to pay so you can't talk about him. Good one.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    He has to pay so you can't talk about him. Good one.
    would it be strange if i went back with him a couple times?

free massage though lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a work lunch with people more senior than me once, both men and women. One of the guys is the type to make inappropriate jokes all the time. While we were talking, he says "saw you walking out of a brothel the other day", for everyone to hear.

I froze. Then tried to laugh it off. One of the women said "don't worry, we don't believe him". Then conversation moved onto something else.

Do you think the guy was serious or joking? I mean, if it's serious, why the fuck would you bring it up in a work lunch brooooo? Gave me a heart attack!

Banned
    faruk, you work with a 5 star dickhead

He may have been walking out as you were walking in

Post Removed

Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    I had a work lunch with people more senior than me once, both men and women. One of the guys is the type to make inappropriate jokes all the time. While we were talking, he says "saw you walking out of a brothel the other day", for everyone to hear.
    I froze. Then tried to laugh it off. One of the women said "don't worry, we don't believe him". Then conversation moved onto something else.
    Do you think the guy was serious or joking? I mean, if it's serious, why the fuck would you bring it up in a work lunch brooooo? Gave me a heart attack!
    I have met these type of stupid people too. Thats why it is now my unbroken rule not to ever tell to anyone about my punting escapades. Just not worth it. We got syd99 to rant safely.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Under the bus

Man! That was a massive bullet dodge. I assume you’re not good friends now. Lucky a woman came to the rescue, hehehe

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

Was he serious? COULD he have seen you walking out of a brothel?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kido View Post
    Man! That was a massive bullet dodge. I assume you’re not good friends now. Lucky a woman came to the rescue, hehehe
    They were people I see once every few months (ex-colleagues).

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Was he serious? COULD he have seen you walking out of a brothel?
    It's possible, I was punting around at the time, at different shops. But I mean, if he was serious, he shouldn't bring that up you know? If he's joking...well then I hope my reaction didn't give anything away. But the fact that one of the women said "don't worry we don't believe him" makes it sound like they had discussed it before the lunch.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    They were people I see once every few months (ex-colleagues).

It's possible, I was punting around at the time, at different shops. But I mean, if he was serious, he shouldn't bring that up you know? If he's joking...well then I hope my reaction didn't give anything away. But the fact that one of the women said "don't worry we don't believe him" makes it sound like they had discussed it before the lunch.
    In the past I have worked with a few dickheads who would do just that...make a "joke" about something I'd done in front of other people to embarrass me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tarl1975 View Post
    Well... 5 Star Penthouse is no more!!
    what happened to it bro?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    In the past I have worked with a few dickheads who would do just that...make a "joke" about something I'd done in front of other people to embarrass me.
    Man, it's not only embarassing, but potentially career ending!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123