Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting Caught

Senior Member(無間使者)

Getting Caught

I'm a married man and am in constant fear of getting caught by the missus of regularly visiting brothels. I'm pretty savvy with technology and my alibis but there are things you can't control, ie. getting spotted entering or leaving a brothel by a family member or friends.

Does anyone else fear the same thing or have experienced actually getting caught in the act? If so, how did you get out of it or how did it end??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just punt away from home my man. Several suburbs away is the general rule.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unfortunately I have friends and family in that would recognise me and my car in a lot of suburbs around Sydney. Only places I feel completely at ease punting is Melbourne or overseas! Those trips are far and few between though.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    On a related issue, how do you guys deal with your browsing of the punting forum? That is a big giveaway to say the least.

How many times can you close a window suddenly when someone comes into the room? If I saw someone doing that I'd be suspicious the very first time, let alone for the dozenth time!

When you married guys are browsing the forum, are you nervous wrecks too?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's one of the reasons I don't want a bigger iPhone - it's also why my posts are often short and to the point! Thankfully I have a corner desk facing inwards in an open plan office so I see who's coming.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha, good point sextus, I always use private browsing and only really go online at work on the iphone. And always make sure your iMessage is turned off so it doesn't sync with your iPad which is at home.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Most shops seem to be pretty anonymous these days, unless your friends knew what the place was, the need to explain yourself would be pretty low. If they did know where you had been, just ask them how they knew?

Quote Originally Posted by pro_seeker View Post
    I'm a married man and am in constant fear of getting caught by the missus of regularly visiting brothels. I'm pretty savvy with technology and my alibis but there are things you can't control, ie. getting spotted entering or leaving a brothel by a family member or friends.

Does anyone else fear the same thing or have experienced actually getting caught in the act? If so, how did you get out of it or how did it end??
    Just punt at outcall agencies and private girls where they have Incall service in apartments, not brothels with shop fronts, problems solved !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe if Ginza had a private apartment service like 5*, I would use it all the time!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    On a related issue, how do you guys deal with your browsing of the punting forum? That is a big giveaway to say the least.
    Browse on a phone and use a tool like knox to separate the main phone from the more private stuff.

You could use private browsing on a desktop at home but that's just too risky imo.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Your solution..
    Outcall to hotel room
    simple safe

How many times can you close a window suddenly when someone comes into the room? If I saw someone doing that I'd be suspicious the very first time, let alone for the dozenth time!

I use the forum app on the phone to browse punting forum. Much more discreet than website and you can browse through posts in public or with your family and friends pretty much without notice.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pro_seeker View Post

Don't punt local
    Don't park in a massage/brothel carpark
    Use the rear entrance
    For front entrance only establishments:
    - Time crossing the road so you can walk straight in when nobody is watching on entry, do the opposite on exit, try not to get run over ...
    - If you are really paranoid wear a disguise
    Have an excuse for why you were in the area if you are "seen"

If you browse several forums make them all use the same colour and style, you can use other windows, scrolling, and scroll bars to obscure any giveaway gifs, note that alot of sites have pretty girl pics advertising stuff these days, so it's no big deal to have a few girly pic avatars and adds. Just make sure you are viewing Ahlungors RnT thread after everyone has gone to sleep!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to think that wearing sunglasses and a ridiculous large hat helps. But sometimes this is even worse as it tells everyone on the street that you are either a punter or a psycho.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know were the back entrance to that pitt st hourly hotel is?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bose0412 View Post
    Your solution..
    Outcall to hotel room
    simple safe
    hahha during SARS in HK, a number of bankers in a hotel got quarantined in their rooms (and not by themselves too) as someone in the hotel was suspected to have caught SARS.

THey had some explaining to do.

Quote Originally Posted by shinobi View Post
    Anyone know were the back entrance to that pitt st hourly hotel is?
    it is on the side st round the corner.

Simple way is if you use windows, just hold windows key on your keyboard + D, or in case of Mac, just press F11, this will immediately switch to desktop and minimise the browser.

Proper way would be to download and install quick hide or Boss key or Clicky Gone programs. This will just get rid of your browser in less than half a sec.

If you use Chrome or Firefox, you can just install a browser add-on for free. Its called PanicButton. It will hide the tabs if you press a hot key.

I hope that help.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha I love how everyone has their own little ways of avoiding being caught!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast