Thread: New Korean girl, Angela, tall and slim, pretty with snow-white skin and lovely smiles

Senior Member(無間使者)

New Korean girl, Angela, tall and slim, pretty with snow-white skin and lovely smiles

Girl's Name : Angela

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : Sunday , 9 November 2014

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : slim body, medium boobs (34in C-cup natural tits) and medium bums (est 35 in) , waist (about 26 in), size 8, 170 cm tall, Very pretty. Long Snow-white legs. Super-smooth skin.

Roster: work in this shop for 1 week until next Saturday,

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath (standard clean services, no extra services).

Review:

Angela, a Korean girl who worked in this shop for the first time from Saturday. I was busy on her first working day and went to see her on the second day. I found her very pretty and elegant.

Angela smiled when she saw me. As I have seen many Korean girls, I wonder if I met her before. Later she told me that we had not met before. She smiled because she had a good mood and felt happy, Her lovely smiles made her look very friendly. Her skin is snow-white, smooth and toned. Her body is long and slim and made her look even more sexy. She told me she exercises quite a lot in the gym. Her tits are not big but have very nice shape. They are natural and firm.

Angela's CBJ was done with lots of heart and made me very comfortable. After she got my dick hard, she used CG. I later tried all the positions to enjoy different angles of her beauty. She put in lots of efforts to make me enjoy. I fully enjoyed the session with her and surely would go back to see her before she leaves shop.

Angela is a very nice and elegant girl, has patience and good skills. She does not have any Korean princess syndrome. Highly recommended.

Banned
    Angela ~ Korean model

Top attitude Korean gem

Today @ 45 George

2pm - late

All bookings welcome

*SMS, Wechat, Line *0478 224 545 (no.45 mobile)

*shop *96827888