Thread: Winnie - Massive buyer regrets, never again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Winnie - Massive buyer regrets, never again

Well it was Melbourne Cup day and I was in the neighbourhood when I had something cancelled on me. So I thought to check out Red Royal. Since I have something coming up I thought I save a bit of money and try to a cheaper girl.

There was only one girl and I think her name was Winnie. Paid $120 for an hour and was left waiting 10 mins even though I saw her just a few mins ago. Once she got back, we had a shower but she seems really reluctant to do her job and kept chatting and I had to indicate that I wanted to start. I asked for a BJ but she insisted I needed to pay more for it. I was tempted to walk out there and then but wasn't sure if I would get my money back and argued with her for a bit. She ended up doing a CBJ. After a while, I wanted to start having sex but think she was trying to make me cum via BJ and took a while before she decide it wasn't going to work. Normally I do DATY but I don't think she ever shaved, the bush was almost as long as my hair.

During the FS, she just laid there and kept telling me to finish soon. Refused to change position and just laid there. After I finish, she offer a massage which was just rubbing my shoulders. In the end, I just wanted to get out even though my time wasn't up and maybe talk to the manager if I see him but she seems eager to get me out ASAP.

Probably the worst punt in my entire life. Maybe it's cause of the price but the experience has soured me to Rockdale 485 Red Royal in general. Maybe I should stick with 533 and 45 George.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear that bro. I hear a lot of good moments with this place from top punters. Wonder why she acted the way she did with you

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerrocks View Post
    Well it was Melbourne Cup day and I was in the neighbourhood when I had something cancelled on me. So I thought to check out Red Royal. Since I have something coming up I thought I save a bit of money and try to a cheaper girl.

There was only one girl and I think her name was Winnie. Paid $120 for an hour and was left waiting 10 mins even though I saw her just a few mins ago. Once she got back, we had a shower but she seems really reluctant to do her job and kept chatting and I had to indicate that I wanted to start. I asked for a BJ but she insisted I needed to pay more for it. I was tempted to walk out there and then but wasn't sure if I would get my money back and argued with her for a bit. She ended up doing a CBJ. After a while, I wanted to start having sex but think she was trying to make me cum via BJ and took a while before she decide it wasn't going to work. Normally I do DATY but I don't think she ever shaved, the bush was almost as long as my hair.

During the FS, she just laid there and kept telling me to finish soon. Refused to change position and just laid there. After I finish, she offer a massage which was just rubbing my shoulders. In the end, I just wanted to get out even though my time wasn't up and maybe talk to the manager if I see him but she seems eager to get me out ASAP.

Probably the worst punt in my entire life. Maybe it's cause of the price but the experience has soured me to Rockdale 485 Red Royal in general. Maybe I should stick with 533 and 45 George.

I had the same experience with Barbi there, i will never ever go back to this shop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    You need to pick wisely in this shop.

I chose Barbie too. One of my less successful punts this year.

Banned
    Hi bros, Uncle Jack feel bad...he like to make up for you.....just SMS Uncle Jack on 0498 333 002.....he will give you a big discount.
    by the way, you guys should try Jenny.......
    cheers