Thread: Yuko - I wish I hadn't.

Banned

Yuko - I wish I hadn't.

Have been tempted to try this shop for some time.

I visited at 10:30 today paid for one hour got introduced to 3 girls Helen, Yuko, and Monica. All the girls looked mid 30's not that age makes much difference to me infact I prefer early to mid 30's. Non of them stood out I could have gone with any of them.

I went with Yuko after asking her did she kiss and did she do natural French.

In the room only kissing was when she turned her cheek and I gave her a peck on the cheek, we lay on the bed no kissing no kissing or sucking her tits allowed.

By then I had lost interest so decided best to lay their and let her do her thing, she started by sucking on my nipples, This does nothing for me but I let her go.

Eventually she decided to give me some French so on with the condom, what happened to the natural? Well as it turned out it didn't matter much as she has no idea on how to suck.

Well then she decides its time for sex and hopped on top in cowgirl, surprised me, I was hard enough for it to go straight in, after about one minute she says change I say no you keep going so she does for about another minute may be 2 then hops off and says hand job. She removes the condom and applies oil after a while she says sex I agree so she puts a condom on and we have sex in missionary.

I surprised myself today guess I was real horny other wise no way would I get hard under these circumstances.

I come she cleans me up then says massage I say Ok and so she pushes and strokes my back for about 2 maybe 3 minutes and says shower.

The massage was pathetic.

I shower and leave, I parked down the street got out of my car just after 10:30am and was driving off at 1 minute to 11.

Overall I paid for one hour and got less than 30 minutes from a girl that is useless.

I punt regularly usually 3 times a week always one hour or more have been for years there are a lot of good girls out there and some even cheaper than this shop.

I vary rarely have a bad punt, today was a shocker, ah well that's why they call it punting.

Just in case your wondering no I don't get paid to write AR's for this or any shop.

I for one wont be back for my fellow punters the choice is yours.

Banned
    Popped into this place once and didn't like what I saw. Tried the hello routine but nah. Never been back. Maybe why they're so aggressive at spamming. Me mate tells me its run by the same folks who used to be in 12 Euston who had that cancer chic. I prefer Roger's places to this shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's this place? Can't see any other reference than "Yuko" in the headline on mobile

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That must be so disappointing for you Oneonone. It may show that despite any shortcomings (no pun intended) shops like 533 and TP64 continue to provide great ladies at excellent prices.

I know that Angie and Sophie are often criticised on various issues, however, neither of these ladies would tolerate a non performing WL like the one you experienced today.

Your recent ARs have mentioned some top performers at 533, Sara and Yuna for example. I have similar top performing ladies that I currently see at TP, examples include Shelley and Lola.

All of these ladies set a very high standard in the overall experience of visiting the shops mentioned.

As always YMMV. I am speaking from the point of view of someone who is not "young"

I enjoy reading your ARs and I can confirm the accuracy of your ARs on Lovely Sara, mentioned above.

If there is anything positive to come out of your experience today it may be that you will enjoy and appreciate your next visit to 533 even more.

Happy, successful punting brother.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterBoy View Post
    What's this place? Can't see any other reference than "Yuko" in the headline on mobile
    7 Cowper st Granville.

I try and get around occasionally but visits like this just make me appreciate my regular shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing. I wonder if the shop will blindly keep bumping every thread including this one

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Just in case your wondering no I don't get paid to write AR's for this or any shop.
    Are you sure about that, reading between the lines this is what you said

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Have been tempted to try this shop for some time.

I visited at 10:30 today paid for one hour got introduced to 3 girls Helen, Yuko, and Monica. I could have gone with any of them.

I went with Yuko after asking her did she kiss and did she do natural French.

she started by sucking on my nipples,
    she decided to give me some French

then she decides its time for sex and hopped on top in cowgirl, surprised me, I was hard enough for it to go straight in
    we have sex in missionary.

I surprised myself today guess I was real horny

I come she cleans me up then says massage I say Ok and so she pushes and strokes my back

I punt regularly usually 3 times a week always one hour or more have been for years there are a lot of good girls out there

I vary rarely have a bad punt

my fellow punters the choice is yours.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=Oneonone;582407]Have been tempted to try this shop for some time.

I visited at 10:30 today paid for one hour got introduced to 3 girls Helen, Yuko, and Monica. All the girls looked mid 30's not that age makes much difference to me infact I prefer early to mid 30's. Non of them stood out I could have gone with any of them. QUOTE]

I paid a visit to this place once, since it advertises here.
    Like you said, the girls looked mid 30's and I said thanks and left. Based on the service you received, I am glad I left and went to 45 George.

Not only that, 7 Cowper is in need of some renovations. Definately needs work compared to competition.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing bro. This will be the last thing any of us want to expect.