Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coco 4.30 pm 141018

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Coco 4.30 pm 141018

On Linda's (Silver Fox) suggestion of having oysters before a punt, I feasted on 3 from a small platter of cold seafood from the fish markets today. Not specifically for this punt, but it happened to be lunch time for me. A later visit to 227 Broadway was a little uninspiring. With the advertised rates for massage, I wanted to satisfy my curiosity. This place was catered for fs, and they were not really set up for massages. Majority of bedrooms had err... beds. I was shown one room that was more or less... a storage room with a dusty, unused massage bed with a few ironing boards leaning against the wall...

(Did you know, that the last time I was here in this establishment was when I won a poker game in this very same room?! That was back when poker at pubs were at its peak and the then brothel held a tournament in conjunction with advertising its premises. I won an hour full service with a lady of my choice. That's right... as I recall, it was Monday night and there weren't many ladies on duty that night. Not needing to venture back into this place, I ended up selling my free hour punt for $100 to a young Kiwi gent...!)

The manageress was reluctant to see me go after I passed on the Thai lass that was shown. She was prepared to wake a few other Korean lasses who were sleeping onsite today just so I could meet their acquaintance. I smelt a little desperation, not to mention feeling a little awkward. Gently persuaded her to not wake them, so I could make my timely exit. Persistent as she was, I felt a little trapped, so slowly motioned my way towards the door. Surprisingly, she was calm and asked me to come back at a later time when other available ladies were... well, available...

A call to CBD Posh on a whim and an hour booked with Coco. All I remembered from the roster posted, depicted her very fair back and long hair. It was... sexy... and a little... dreamy. At the shop, I was met by Yaya, who may have been asleep at the time when I called, as her voice sounded... scratchy. She seemed a little excited when I walked in, but felt a little deflated when I broke the news that I had a booking with Coco. Coco was in the toilet outside. I was shown into the room straight ahead. Yaya took my money and asked to get ready. I sat on the bed instead and waited. A few minutes past and in Coco walks. Not what I thought she might have been, judging from the soft images taken... it was an artistic shot at best. She had a pretty blue dress on, spoke very good English and was very relaxed. The room was a little stuffy and was in desperate need of fresh air. The curtains were drawn, so the only light was the natural light from outside highlighting the curtains inside. I could see her face, body and expressions very clearly. She is lovely and genuine in all her intentions. That is a quality that I like in her. A rapport is built and we are at ease with each others presence...

There is really not much I could say about my session with her, apart from an analogy that I'm making a reference to:
    When I pick up a ripe piece of fruit, (like a peach for example) , I like to admire it, lightly squeeze it, feel the texture and sniff the natural scent before sinking my teeth into it. And when the juice from the fruit is pierced and oozing out of its' flesh, my thirst is slowly quenched. Ahhh! By now, I can start to taste the sweetness that is swirling around in my mouth. For the moment, my appetite is content until the next bite...

Coco is a 20 something Chinese sweetheart who embodies that experience for me. She is fair, plump, curvaceous, ripe and precociously cute. She is not your slim, svelte, sexy as hell type ml but a demure, sophisticated, cool and intelligent mini BBA (big beautiful Asian) that has all the right moves in all the right places...

A must for BBA lovers out there, and for a gentleman who appreciates a full bodied woman with smooth, fair skin, beautiful long jet black hair with a fresh, girly charm. Coco has the ability to hold a decent conversation. I had a taste of her massage skills as it was only set to medium. I dare say that she could potentially deliver a sweat induced session if requested. I have a thing for full bodied young things and milfs. They seem to deliver all the nice surprises for me, that I find so endearing. A light oil rub on the back and none required at the front. In summary, the more you gently pierce that succulent ripe fruit, the more you taste the sweet nectar that drips so effortlessly...

If only certain Mamasan would let me taste her oyster !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Excellent AR!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    If only certain Mamasan would let me taste her oyster !
    Hehehe... who would that be? I wonder... Btw, if you like Momo from Holistic Hands, you might like Coco from Posh...

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Hehehe... who would that be? I wonder... Btw, if you like Momo from Holistic Hands, you might like Coco from Posh...
    How is this Coco's breasts size and shape ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    How is this Coco's breasts size and shape ?
    remarkable.
    36DD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Coco today and it was an enjoyable hour, she has great massage skills and managed to relieve all the tension from my shoulders.

Coco has a great body with silky smooth skin and a great set of breasts with responsive nipples that were begging to be played with.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by refokkused View Post
    I saw Coco today and it was an enjoyable hour, she has great massage skills and managed to relieve all the tension from my shoulders.

Coco has a great body with silky smooth skin and a great set of breasts with responsive nipples that were begging to be played with.
    Haha... Which guy were u....
    I'm so curious ~~~

Thx for ur review~~
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

http://posh.xmassage.com.au
    Wechat ID: cbdposh107
    12/ 107 quay st, haymarket Sydney CBD
    Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288
    Wechat: cbdposh107
    behind the Byron Bay Coffee, opposite the Satang Thai Restaurant.

10am-8pm every day with air-con on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol

I had a booking so you can probably work out who I am ... saturday afternoon for coco ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by refokkused View Post
    Lol

I had a booking so you can probably work out who I am ... saturday afternoon for coco ...
    Oh I see~
    What a pity..
    I wasn't in shop at that time ~
    Hope i can see u next tile ~
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sis Posh are you the lady with glasses who I saw in the shop once?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by simonsays View Post
    Sis Posh are you the lady with glasses who I saw in the shop once?
    yep....why ...change the topic ~

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol sure....I will say hello next time ;-)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    lol sure....I will say hello next time ;-)
    U mean when u see cherry, Renee or Stacy?haha

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You have bloody good memory. Im stuck for choice now....Renee is my first choice because of great experience and personality. So much laughing together.

But sometimes a man just needs some boobs, you know? So second choice is one of the new busty girls.

Might be a while before I get to Cherry, sorry

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hehe you'll like Nancy then simonsays ... big boobies 8)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Btw, nancy is on today ...
    But he started to enquiry abt Abby....
    Geez~

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You have bloody good memory. Im stuck for choice now....Renee is my first choice because of great experience and personality. So much laughing together.

But sometimes a man just needs some boobs, you know? So second choice is one of the new busty girls.

Might be a while before I get to Cherry, sorry
    Actually , lulu is a must try, she's always an icon .
    Massive Booking on today~ haha

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LoL I like variety ... can't always eat vanilla ....

Quote Originally Posted by CBD Posh View Post
    Btw, nancy is on today ...
    But he started to enquiry abt Abby....
    Geez~

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Out new japan stunner Kimiko first day
    Fresh 20 yo flora and busty coco & Stacy all on today
    Pls call 80403919 ,SMS 0469803288
    Or add wechat cbdposh107 to book them all!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast