Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thai Rose

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Thai Rose

Friday's at the Bamboo House seems more like a parade of young gorgeous little things. There's Monica... beautiful and good massage.. lovely to talk to. Ruby looking stunning in a white dress.. face radiant. . I've yet to have the pleasure... I should really try to make a booking for this one. June.... the classically beautiful Japanese sweetheart. And the there's Rose. There's something about Thai hospitality and friendliness that I adore. and this rose beems with a cheekyness that sparkles. thats why I like her. caught her between bookings so only a short 30min session was available. but don't get me wrong i still walked out smiling wider than the length of the great wall of China. though trained in thai massage she's not as strong as I would normally like but oh so relaxing.

no actually scrub all of that folks. she's terrible. not good looking at all. I'm keeping this one for myself. like monica, who I haven't written an ar I'm keeping this one to myself. leave these 2 to me... I'll take one for the team....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've spent time with both Ruby (she does fill out that white dress quite nicely) and June, both great at what they do and maybe need to try for the full Friday set! So hard to know what to do when you want a repeat visit but to also try someone new..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ive only seen Ruby at bamboo and she was good. Who is currently popular at bamboo now besides June (cause i know June is good)?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    rose works most other day at thairapeutic. she really is a great person and glows from within.

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    rose works most other day at thairapeutic. she really is a great person and glows from within.
    She is indeed a beautiful woman!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The first time I saw her was at thaipapeutic... She came out of booking and beamed this smile at me, radiant and gorgeous. The warmth of that smile touched her eyes too. That's how I think of thai people... warm and friendly.

The first time I saw her was at thaipapeutic... She came out of booking and beamed this smile at me, radiant and gorgeous. The warmth of that smile touched her eyes too. That's how I think of thai people... warm and friendly.
    Makes me want to see her tomorrow.

Agreed ! Thai girls are genuinely friendly !

Instead of KPS, we should brand them as TPC : Thai Princess of Congeniality !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Makes me want to see her tomorrow.
    I call dibs!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried rose... great

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    try Gina or Miranda or Ivy at Bamboo then thank me later all sexy girls in different ways all great personality and service . though as per usual ymmv if you are gentlemanly and return customer can be great service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    try Gina or Miranda or Ivy at Bamboo then thank me later all sexy girls in different ways all great personality and service . though as per usual ymmv if you are gentlemanly and return customer can be great service
    Bloody hell! another 3 to add to the list.. just when I thought I was making a dent in it..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Always Vivian and June Taiwanese and Japanese both slim sexy amazing ass and legs both bald pussies yum yum. Gina has a lasered one too. Hehe

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ivy is working today if memory serves. To little to late I know. If I didn't have hankering for fs woulda been in for sure she got a banging body and great girl super massage and sense of humour. Very handy too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sometimes I like to go with pot luck, but seems like I need to book too.. Jessie and Maggie are both sweethearts on a Wednesday, Emma on a Saturday, and like I said earlier in this post, Ruby and June on a Friday.. seems like there's another vein of talent to mine at Bamboo.. Think I need a season pass!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Love to see Jessie only met her in passing once. She is stunning. But usually Thursday is late finish and by time home to late. Ruby and June both fun girls. I booked ivy thinking I was booking Emma last Saturday. Was a very pleasant mistake. But definitely would like a sesh with Emma too. Pockets looking very empty next few months hehe.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Forgot to mention Yoyo she works tonight and chances are I be booking her as soon as out of shower.she is Vietnamese quite tall very slim superb legs and bum. I think her blobs small and sensitive. Will verify tonight. She is pale skinned girl next door type. Massage was pretty good but to be honest hands were on bum and legs mind otherwise occupied. She was very accommodating my wandering hands. Given she is quite shy was remarkable. Even more so was when had eased panties aside playing with her girl bits she mentioned my nail was causing discomfort. I had just clipped the bloody things obviously not thorough enough. I thought moment be gone to my amazement she just moved my hand from underneath to front of pussy so instead of rubbing with finger tips was doing so with padded part of finger. I was stoked. All this from someone sweet and shy. The hj ball rub at end was spectacular too. Treat her nice boys she is a gem. I haven't been posting so much on bamboo lately purely because I just been seeing same lovely girls and no point saying same thing over and over

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for another.. will soon have a chance to get there from Mon to Wed, only can do Thu onwards at the moment.. doubles the amount of hotties to see!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    yoyo is a great girl.. seen her twice

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    rose.... she literally had me weak in the legs afterwards today. Could barely walk afterwards. and she looks amazing in her 1 piece jump suit . damn fine!

love that thai hospitality!

do urself a favour and see her.
    or u can do me a favour and leave her to me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast