Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bamboo Panda Underwood girls report

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bamboo Panda Underwood girls report

Will book again next week although the experience was fair. The comment by cheese99 is correct. Why pay $150 for a boiler. Thanks Cheese for the guidance on what should be the standard.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovextras View Post
    Report on my experience at Bamboo Panda Underwood.

"K******"
    Older I'd say early 40's lots of makeup but nice. Good massage more professional less fun
    Extras well the HJ showed enthusiasm rate it about 6 she liked my dick so I kind of liked her. She would let me touch her bare legs and covered arse... I wanted to go further but I guess I paid $40 I got the feeling that if I paid more I could see her tits with nips, bra off leaning. Her dress was short so taking her pants nickers off looked like it was on the menu if I asked. Yeah next time I'm offering $150, I'm confident.. juicy pussy here I cum... ;-)
    And this is exactly why we get fleeced for extras, because of morons like this. For $150 you can get FS with something pretty decent, not some boiler in her 40's. Fuck me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

A 20's girls profession not a womans

Like Lovextras I am new to all this massage stuff. I went in to Bamboo Panda last week as a first timer. I was expecting there to be women that were young. I was disappointed. Some may like their mothers wanking them off but I don't. The massage was very good but I guess I was put off by the age of the woman I had. The owner needs to get younger staff to keep guys like me coming back. I'll give it another shot maybe they have younger next time, if not I'll walk out. My 2 cents worth. I will say nothing bad about the woman who massaged me but I want to see young when I go to have my dick explode.

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforcuties View Post
    Like Lovextras I am new to all this massage stuff. I went in to Bamboo Panda last week as a first timer. I was expecting there to be women that were young. I was disappointed. Some may like their mothers wanking them off but I don't. The massage was very good but I guess I was put off by the age of the woman I had. The owner needs to get younger staff to keep guys like me coming back. I'll give it another shot maybe they have younger next time, if not I'll walk out. My 2 cents worth. I will say nothing bad about the woman who massaged me but I want to see young when I go to have my dick explode.
    I like to 'see' young women too but it is the older more experienced woman that can make you cum over and over and over...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up Older women not for this industry.

I agree but all women are able to make you cum and cum. It is not about age alone. This is however a younger women industry. I like young skin, pretty face flat tummy and pert tits or full and firm - younger girl stuff. I bet if you asked 20 punters what they would prefer 19 would say aged "18 to 30"!

One of the members referred to the older ones as boilers, unkind, however true. It says a lot.

I think that with the competition being so strong and getting stronger I think that shop owners needs to be getting girls within the 18 to 30 bracket. A pretty 30 year old could be very experienced and good at her "job" and be able to make me cum and cum... I draw the line at 35+

It is a punters market shop owners! Give us the best and we will gladly give you our money!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooooorny View Post
    I agree but all women are able to make you cum and cum. It is not about age alone. This is however a younger women industry. I like young skin, pretty face flat tummy and pert tits or full and firm - younger girl stuff. I bet if you asked 20 punters what they would prefer 19 would say aged "18 to 30"!

One of the members referred to the older ones as boilers, unkind, however true. It says a lot.

I think that with the competition being so strong and getting stronger I think that shop owners needs to be getting girls within the 18 to 30 bracket. A pretty 30 year old could be very experienced and good at her "job" and be able to make me cum and cum... I draw the line at 35+

It is a punters market shop owners! Give us the best and we will gladly give you our money!!!
    Unfortunately it's not a punters market, because a lot of people still insist on giving over the top tips for a basic service.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Unfortunately it's not a punters market, because a lot of people still insist on giving over the top tips for a basic service.
    Plus sad old pricks like brownwallaby et al who pay girls just to listen to their bullshit and humour them. Embarrassing.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter-White View Post
    Plus sad old pricks like brownwallaby et al who pay girls just to listen to their bullshit and humour them. Embarrassing.
    Hi Heisenberg

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Hi Heisenberg
    Hey! That's my name!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Brownwallaby must have a severe case of schizophrenia... He has been outed as at least three different people in this forum

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The more you know, the smarter you grow.
    You are the exception.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenturd View Post
    You are the exception.
    Post your phone number up you gutless cunt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by walter-white View Post
    you gutless cunt.
    irony......

Banned
    irony......
    My identity and details are well known, I will meet ANYONE, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME for a punch on or just a chat to sort things out.

You continue to hide and obfuscate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My identity and details are well known, I am an undercover super agent, sent here from Mars to issue threats. I then dick-tuck at the first sign someone offers to takes me up on the offer. Oh, and my car of choice for my secret missions is a white VW Golf
    You identity is safe with me Walter! *wink wink*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by heisenturd View Post
    you identity is safe with me walter! *wink wink*
    fuck you gutless maggot cunt, anyone wants to face off me with feel free

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Possibly not Brownwallaby suffering from schizophrenia...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    fuck you gutless maggot cunt.
    Irony.....

Banned
    Irony.....
    Meet me now

Carpark of Exquisite or street near Yimi.

Up to you.

TONIGHT, NOW.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Meet me now

Carpark of Exquisite or street near Yimi.

Up to you.

TONIGHT, NOW.
    You've had your chance. You wasted my time.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast