Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bamboo Panda Underwood girls report

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenturd View Post
    You've had your chance. You wasted my time.
    let's do it tonight pussy ass fuckboy

better yet gimme your address cunt and I'll be round in a bit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter-White View Post
    let's do it tonight pussy ass fuckboy

better yet gimme your address cunt and I'll be round in a bit
    Reveal your true identity mysterious one *snicker* Only then, will I consider waiting around for you again.

Better yet, post a pic of yourself minus the sand in your vag, so we can all see what a true keyboard warrior looks like.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    School holidays started already? .......

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    A scene out of Psycho

Senior Member(無間使者)

Answer is here

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My identity and details are well known, I will meet ANYONE, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME for a punch on or just a chat to sort things out.

You continue to hide and obfuscate.
    Well known? When has your name and/or contact details been posted on the forum? Typical bullshit from a nobody with a big mouth.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My identity and details are well known, I will meet ANYONE, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME for a punch on or just a chat to sort things out.

You continue to hide and obfuscate.
    If your details are so well known then you should have no issue posting them ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yawn. Him again. Looks like nothing has changed. Once a small minded piece of shit, always a small minded piece of shit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Yawn. Him again. Looks like nothing has changed. Once a small minded piece of shit, always a small minded piece of shit.
    Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!
    Wow. Looks like we've got ourselves a real bad-ass here boys and girls!

Unless of course he/her/it or whatever, simply suffers from lack-of-hugs syndrome.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow. Looks like we've got ourselves a real bad-ass here boys and girls!

Unless of course he/her/it or whatever, simply suffers from lack-of-hugs syndrome.
    Nah, it's pretty much what I would expect from someone with an IQ of 90.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hello Asshole

Exquisite. 11.30pm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My money is on a no show
    Mummy is at work and can't drive him

Junior Member(有D料到)

No Show

Quote Originally Posted by BrisMoses View Post
    My money is on a no show
    Mummy is at work and can't drive him
    Definitely won't show. I gave him several opportunities last week, dick-tucked on each occasion.

Banned
    Definitely won't show. I gave him several opportunities last week, dick-tucked on each occasion.
    I am in King George Square right now on the seats by Ann St next to the fencing around the Christmas tree going up

I'll be wearing aviators

40 mins from now I'll leave.

Take your best shot cunts

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I am in King George Square right now on the seats by Ann St next to the fencing around the Christmas tree going up

I'll be wearing aviators

Look out for the scrawny little pimple faced kid sitting across from the guy he described, giggling and masturbating at anyone who approaches the guy in the aviators. That will be Walter-witless

Junior Member(有D料到)

Red face Bullshit

I sent a text to a mate that owns a cafe in King George Square. I asked him if he would mind sticking his head around the corner to check Mr Breaking Bad's story.

Yes, a Christmas tree is going up....

No, there is no bad ass wearing aviators anywhere to been seen....

Only a couple of middle aged frail looking Indian Gents....

Are you a frail middle aged Indian man Walter?

Seems legit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    Look out for the scrawny little pimple faced kid sitting across from the guy he described, giggling and masturbating at anyone who approaches the guy in the aviators. That will be Walter-witless
    Haha. Nice one!

Senior Member(無間使者)

I'll be wearing aviators

So you pussy out when someone gives you a time and place but you then expect people to chase after you ?
    Do you not understand that you are a worthless piece of crud stuck to the underbelly of an infectious rat and not worth anybody's time to walk across the street to meet let alone go into the city for
    We read and reply to your posts purely for entertainment value

BrainSex
    can we get back to the job at hand, or at least in the hands of the ladies.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast