Thread: Eri

Senior Member(無間使者)

Eri

I went to try the new Japanese girl Eri. She is a genuine Japanese, in looks and personality. She has a pretty face, nice curvy body, and nice boobs. If you are expecting massive g-cup boobs, keep in mind this is Japanese g-cup, so a good handful but not ridiculous. Her body is not petite, just a little curvy, not overweight at all though. Her massage was a good medium pressure, with some long slow strokes. To be honest, I can't remember a lot about the massage part because I was practicing my Japanese on her, she is very friendly and sweet. She had good English as well, so don't worry if you can't speak Japanese. What I particularly liked, was she was very clear about her boundaries in part 2, so there was no wondering if I'm allowed to do this or do that. As I said, she had nice breasts which she liked getting licked and sucked. I will definitely be happy to return and see her again.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyamoto View Post
    I went to try the new Japanese girl Eri. She is a genuine Japanese, in looks and personality. She has a pretty face, nice curvy body, and nice boobs. If you are expecting massive g-cup boobs, keep in mind this is Japanese g-cup, so a good handful but not ridiculous. Her body is not petite, just a little curvy, not overweight at all though. Her massage was a good medium pressure, with some long slow strokes. To be honest, I can't remember a lot about the massage part because I was practicing my Japanese on her, she is very friendly and sweet. She had good English as well, so don't worry if you can't speak Japanese. What I particularly liked, was she was very clear about her boundaries in part 2, so there was no wondering if I'm allowed to do this or do that. As I said, she had nice breasts which she liked getting licked and sucked. I will definitely be happy to return and see her again.
    Thanks for sharing Miyamoto san,

Ichi Ban ?

So the usual massage fees plus $50 tip ?
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks bro Ahlungor, this is my third review. They don't seem to attract many comments, maybe I need some tips, but if they are lacking detail or something else, i'm happy to answer any questions or add further info.

Anyway, yes normal rate and tips apply for Eri

Quote Originally Posted by Miyamoto View Post
    Thanks bro Ahlungor, this is my third review. They don't seem to attract many comments, maybe I need some tips, but if they are lacking detail or something else, i'm happy to answer any questions or add further info.

Anyway, yes normal rate and tips apply for Eri

Haha, Honey , Kim and Eri !!

You have done well brother. I think every brother should have his own style, longer reviews or reviews showing every details are not necessary better, each to his own !

I have a feeling that this Eri is the same girl Ayumi ? Over at Diva, you just don't get G Cup Japanese girls popping up in different massage shop at the same time !

Keep it up buddy

Gan Ba De ne !