Thread: Advice please? The ideal Massage Shop - one to die for :-)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Advice please? The ideal Massage Shop - one to die for :-)

Hi fellow Aus99 members,
    I am investigating setting up a shop. I want to make it the best there is. Want to make it a destination for you guys. I need your help.

Could you answer a few questions:
    - Where would be the best place to set one up? CBD, residential, light industrial, other? Why?
    Ok the shop is now setup.. location the best there can be.

- What is important for you (physical shop)?
    ---- Shop layout?
    ----- Reception?
    ----- Rooms?
    ----- Music?
    ----- Table?
    ----- Decor?
    ----- Oil important? (a lot of shops use cheap homebrand baby oil)
    ----- No showers a show stopper?
    ----- Why?

- The girls
    ---- What skills should they have?
    Is massaging important or are extras everything?
    ---- What nationality?
    ---- What attitude?
    ---- How do you like to be greeted?
    ---- Age of the girls? 18 - 25 or older?

- Costs
    ---- Massage?
    ---- Extras?
    ---- What are you prepared to pay for the types

Thanks I really appreciate your feedback

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    remind me of Angie....

He also posted the same thread in the Sydney forum, maybe he wants to open several shops all over Australia ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would suggest light industrial then work on ensuring it meets these requirements

Where can I establish a brothel?

Like any other business, the decision as to where a brothel may be located is largely a matter for local authorities, subject to the Sustainable Planning Act 2009. A development approval will not be granted by the local authority if the proposed brothel -

is in or within 200 metres of the closest point on any boundary of a primarily residential area or an area approved for residential development or intended to be residential in character; or
    is within 200 metres of the closest point on any boundary of land on which there is a residential building, place of worship, hospital, school, kindergarten or any other facility or place regularly frequented by children for recreational or cultural activities;
    measured according to the shortest route a person may reasonably or lawfully take, by vehicle or on foot, between the application land and the other land; or
    the application land is within 100m of the closest point on any boundary of land on which there is a residential building, place of worship, hospital, school, kindergarten, or any other facility or place regularly frequented by children for recreational or cultural activities, measured in a straight line; or
    has more than five rooms, which are to be used for providing prostitution.
    Also, it is possible for the local authority of a town with less than 25,000 residents to automatically refuse development applications for brothels, if the local authority has sought and received approval from the Minister to be an exempt town under the Sustainable Planning Act.

Then apply for a licence. Then as long as what happens in the room is safe etc, there is no risk of being caught up in a raid