Thread: sweeeet a new local

Junior Member(有D料到)

sweeeet a new local

First time here and I will be going many more times after having an incredible time with Moana (or Mona.)

There website needs a lot of work, well more pictures of girls always helps.

Any way on to Moana. She had a tight body, was about 170cm tall and had the best looking pussy lips I had ever seen on a working girl. I mean I don't usually DATY but I couldn't stop licking her out. In return she gave a great BBBJ and she also licked EVERYWHERE.

Sex was enjoyable started in missionary before it took some convincing that I would be gentle in doggy. To big to big I heard a lot.

Half hour $90 and 1hr $150. Some girls offer extra or so there website says.

I should also add the room I was in had a spa and lots of mirrors. There is also lots of parking around the back, free public parking and this place has a very discreet back entrance. Fuck entering this place from Pacific highway. The lady was very helpful with what I wanted, I think her name was Helen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anybody want to mention where the shop is? Address, phone no maybe?

Banned
    I've got my sights on Honey!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Do my eyes deceive me?

Pardon my ignorance but is Roseville Rose owned / managed by the same people who run 64 Alexander Taren Point?

After reading this thread, I decided to jump onto the Roseville Rose website to check out the girls. Whilst I understand some girls work at multiple shops, to my surprise after punting at 64 Alexander for a while now and being a regular visitor to their website, I was amazed to see the 64 Alexander Girl photo of "Chanel" used on the Roseville Rose website but under a different name "Barbe". The exact photo but embellished with some kitschy graphic treatment.

Pirating and stealing images directly from a competitor like this... just seems lazy and deceitful. This type of action by certain shops makes me not want to blow my hard earned cash on them when there is shops out there who actually spend the time and effort to show "real" images of the girls at their establishments.

Again, if these 2 shops are owned / managed by the same people, I apologise for the confusion (still odd) but I am interested to know more from Roseville Rose as an interested first time punter to their shop.

Please explain Roseville Rose?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Again, do my eyes deceive me?

IMG_3964.jpgIMG_3966.jpgScreen Shot 2015-01-09 at 2.58.20 am.jpg

Again, do my eyes deceive me and to add to my previous post.

This example I just noticed on the Roseville Rose website - Cici at Roseville Rose > Cic at Hornsby 142 - Same Photos.

Pardon my ignorance but is Roseville Rose owned / managed by the same people who run 64 Alexander Taren Point & now Hornsby 142?

Please explain Roseville Rose?

Banned
    1, for barbe is girl give us photo.
    2, cici ,s photot take in our shop ,you can see in the background.
    janny 20.jpg
    for 64.533.142.104.every shop only can let girl work 1-2 days, girl need work differen shop.
    Attached Images Attached Images