Thread: Yumiko -- good services and friendly

Junior Member(有D料到)

Yumiko -- good services and friendly

After yum cha in city last Sunday and had time to kill. Walked along George Street passed 741 then recalled SL roster that it has a relative new lady Yumiko from Hong Kong. Decided to give it a go to cure home sick. It was lucky day that Yumiko just become available !

1st impression is good as the age match to the description (age 24) around mid 20s with curvy body quite feminie . Once into the room we started speaking in Cantonese and confirmed she really from Hong Kong from the way she talk and the topics.. Home feeling.

I asked for hard massage and told her which part of the body needs special attention.Yumiko is quite attentive with good massage skill and has the strength ! While massaging Yumiko threw her body over and let the sensual feeling flow -very GFE! (Her skin is relative smooth and firm ) . She speaks softly and slow and never in a rush.. After the joyful moment she offered another 5 minutes good head massage .

Overall the session was a good one exceed expectations. Yumiko is a gem that you have to take time to appreciate - better than those have instant sparkling but paleness once you see deep into the gem stone.

All personal experience and may vary per individual taste/expectation. Surely a very friendly lady

自己友同聲同氣!正!

有冇大波先?

Good report. I'll put her to my To-do-list

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    sounds gooood

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    saw her last saturday definitely worth the visit

Shop Owner
    yumiko is working today

Shop Owner
    Yumiko
    24 Outstanding Hong Kong sexy naughty girls you'd find in Kowloon karaoke hostess bars. She's young, hot, slender with gorgeous features and not shy to show it.
    working Monday
    Shop 1, Chinatown
    Unit 2, 741 George Street, Haymarket
    Opening hours Mon - Fri 10am to late, Sat & Sun 10am to 10pm
    For bookings please call [B]0410-781-843
    more information:www.snowlotus.com.au
    wechat:176631525

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cool

Person's Name: Yumiko

Establishment: Snow Lotus Massage

Rates: $40 for 30mins + $50

Size/shape: slim maybe size 5, B Cup

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

After Report:

Was around the Haymarket area and had some time to kill, so decided to visit Snow Lotus Massage which was nearby. Also chose this establishment as the rooster featured a girl with C Cups.... Hmm... potentially another possible candidate for Spanish... Yummy

Anyways, rang ahead and made a booking, she was available. Turned up and met this tall about 1.7m young lady, slim size 5 I'm guessing. So paid upfront for $40 + $50 so they know what I'm after. She kept her top on for part 1... bummer on that.

Massage was good and strong just how I like it. Tried to chat with her during the massage and found out she was from HKG. So time to test my limited cantonese and chinese... surprisingly she can speak both... better than me too

Anyways... about 20mins in.... part 2 - got the top off... nice pair of B cups... though not suitable for Spanish... but looks just nice on her slim frame. She climbed on and used her boobs to tickle my back... followed by some tickling with her fingers... all making "the brain" "rise to the occasion"

Turned around, and saw that the deck below is nicely shaven... nice, I like them neat and tidy like that

Next up is the usual "elbow grease" time and while the hands were doing the usual motions she was breathing into my ears, moaning... or was it because of my fingers were all over her "sensitive areas"... could feel it go from moist to really wet.... and her breathing was getting shorter and moaning deeper.... that got me over the line.

Left a happy customer

Junior Member(有D料到)
    wow 3 years on and still going strong hey? sounds like she's worth a go

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I cannot wait to visit Yumiko

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been tempted to go to that shop before...but I think I might do that after becoming regular with my go to shops first then explore more. Hopefully I can get a pay rise by than....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Yumiko at the other shop, 7 Lotus this week. Wow she is young, pretty and very friendly. I think she's up for anything but I just went for the basic. She knows her way around my body and I think everyone will enjoy Yumiko.