Thread: Melbourne out calls ??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Melbourne out calls ??

Any bros can help ?? any K girl brothel that will send girls for outcalls to my hotel? Visiting Melbourne this weekend. Any pointers will be appreciated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cbd area, try south Melbourne. Few brothels could make such arrangements, enquiry within Mr Bro hellno for further assistance. Welcome to Melbourne's heaven.:-D

Banned
    York and Tope shops in South Melbourne will send k-girls to hotels, just give them a call, some questions will be asked if you're a newcummer.....

You're better off seeing the product at the shops first, then do take away........

Just beware of the boysans at tope shops, couple of weeks ago they had a fight with some indians outside the shop, so they can be quite rude.....

These cock smoking curry garglers started harassing wls during early hours (6am) of the day as they were finishing off their shifts outside the shop, what low life cunts they were, of course boysans will have to step in and start throwing punches, even though they fought a losing battle, they happen to stood up for the kgirls at tope yay!! Papa will have to reward these boysans for being heroes, they get to have a 1 hour free booking with me!!......

still fighting with those indians guys? I guess they can call for backup using the taxi radio lol

call the mamasan from tender touch she can scare anyone off

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by the reaper View Post
    still fighting with those indians guys? I guess they can call for backup using the taxi radio lol

call the mamasan from tender touch she can scare anyone off
    Did mamasan scared you off?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks guys!!! hope to have a memorable time in melbourne soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    there are lots of chinese student girls advertise in the local chines forum for outcall.

they will send their pictures through qq messager if you chat to them, some of them look very hot

never try one though, rate is a bit steep for tightass like me, $300 upward per hour

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yum, clark. Can you plssssss let me know more about this:-D. I think if I can get someone really tight to play with then financially the reward s'not be an issue. Appreciate that if I can meet all tis private girl:-D

Junior Member(有D料到)
    LOL, felt like won a million jackpot tonight. Thanks heaps