Person's Name : Amy

Establishment : 316 Central Massage

Date of Visit : 22 November 2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 9211-4107, level 2, 316 Elizabeth St, Central, Sydney

Hours of Business : Daily 10am to 8pm

Rates : $65/60min massage, $50 tip

Size/shape : size 8, womanly body, perky firm C Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : top class qualified remedial massage - some b2b, and HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Massage 9.2/10, highly recommended.

My experience/comments :

I used to see Amy @ 316 Central on a regular basis or when my sore body was in pain and calling the shots. About 8/9 months ago she was off the roster, So I was a bit lost, I would rate Amy among the current top 5 ladies in Sydney RnT when it comes to strong massage: the other four IMHO are Lisa (Hong Kong), Candy(QVB), Yuki(288) and Madam. Plus the best of all (legit) Kitty from Massage King in Townhall Station. They are all tried and tested master massage ladies and have been called upon by my body when my lower back pain and waist pain were troubling me.

So when I saw that Amy is back on the 316 roster, I rang and spoke with Chris to confirm that it was indeed the same Amy and then made a booking to see Amy first thing this morning.

Got to the shop right on opening time, they haven't even turn on the lights................lol

Chris showed me to the large room at the end of the hall and Amy's smiling face behind the door in no times. she was wearing this summerly floral dress, well, for Amy, it doesn't really matter what she is wearing or wearing nothing at all, I am here to see her for one thing and one thing only - anything else is a bonus !!

As usual, she called me Dai gor gor (big brother) and we hugs and kisses - long time no see all around !!

I laid down on the massage table, Amy came over and asked me if I were having the same problem area - I said yes, and off she goes.

Straight to the points and problem areas and the related areas where the ligaments and nerves endings were connected and affected along the body.

If you don't have a back problem, you will have no idea what I am talking about, and if you do, this will be the kind of massage treatment your body have been crying out for, need I say more !!

It's amazing how Amy just knows exactly where are all the sore spots, not only on my butt and the side of the butt, but along my legs, inside and outside - she bended my legs to 45 degree plus to expose and stretch those ligaments so that when she massage them, it really hurts but I knew it was good for the body and I really needed this, so I put up with it - and this remind me of Lisa (ex-Stanmore, now has her shop in Chatswood) the strongest of the firm massage I have ever experienced but she would not ease off even when you are hurting too much - in comparison, Amy was a bit more gentle, just to the point when it was still effective to the body but the pain was bearable to the mind !!

Right at the end, Amy managed to give me a 5 min push oil on my upper back and around the leg and shoulder, she explained to me that the result will be better if she does the whole body, even the areas where I have no problem, because the whole body is connected, it's best to massage every spots - but ok to concentrate on the problem areas.

Then the hot towel wipe down of my back before Amy moved on to part 2.

I actually need to go now, so not too much details on part 2, there are better MLs every where who can do better part 2 or have a better body what ever your preferred body types, but most of them would not be able to give you the massage you really needed. This recommendation on Amy is for those brothers who need the firm massage and happy to have a happy ending at the end.

Oh, in summary, a curvy womanly body, firm and perky C Cups, I suggest you let Amy place her breasts up close and person to you - like right in front of your mouth and face, you will know what I meat, so yummy and delicious !!

Some ok B2B, not oily type, she will also kisses you face and nipples and ears, she does work quite hard for her part 2 and her hand skills was pretty good.

All up, very satisfying experience

Cheers

:cornut: