About 2 weeks ago, I saw a lovely K-girl in 22 Rydalmere. She only worked for one day. She is good and I missed her. See my AR link below:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...or-your-return

Early this afternoon, I got a sms from Roger telling me that Mary (shop gave her new name - Marie) will be working in 45 George for one day and urged me to go to see her. I of course would not miss this chance and confirmed a booking with him in late afternoon.

I arrived shop on time and Marie was waiting for me, smiling again like last time. She took me up to her room and told me she remembered me as soon as she saw me. She felt happy. I told her vice versa. We both laughed happily. This is the joy of seeing a girl that I met before and had good experience. Changing to a new girl always involved risks as until after the girl took off her clothes, I would not know her real body condition, whether fake boobs, scars on tummy and big wide pussy. After having good experience with Marie last time, I was not worried as I knew for sure.

This time I again found Marie's pussy very tight (surprised that she is a big K-girl, but she has tight small pussy). She told me she did not work for past 2 weeks, while settling down in Sydney and school. Today is her first working day since we last met. I was really happy with my good luck of the opportunity of trying a very tight pussy.

As it is our second meeting, everything went better than last time. I was over the moon and she said she felt happier than last time. She told me I conquered her, which I did not understand exactly what she meant. Soon Roger's buzzer came and we quickly took showers and after a final hugging, I left shop very happy.

Just don‘t know how long I would wait for her return. She said she still not sure, depending on how it went tonight. I just wish everything went well for her so that I could see her again soon.