Girl's Name : Dodo

Shop :45 George

Date of Visit : Saturday, 22 Nov, 2014

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : curvy body, medium boobs (34in C-cup tits) and medium bums (est 34 in) , waist (about 25 in), size 6, 160 cm tall (without shoes), Very pretty. snow-white body. Super-smooth skin.

Roster: Trial for first day (plan unsure)

Ethnicity : Chinese Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath.

Review:

I saw a new girl's name, Dodo, starting for first day in this shop as per their roster. I called shop and Roger told me that she is very cute and sexy. He is sure that I would like her. I made a booking for late afternoon.

After I met Dodo, I was impressed. She is very pretty and polite. She said that she is a uni student working to make some extra cash。 I like working girls studying uni as they normally are very polite and more intelligent。 She said she could speak Mandarin and then we talked in Mandarin for the whole session.

Dodo loved to smile. I asked her why she was so happy. She said she likes the shop environment and the customers that she met so far. She is a small girl and will choose customers. She is happy that quite a lot of customers met her selection criteria. I asked her what are her criteria. She said she will only meet nice, polite and small customers. She is not big enough to handle big customers and guys with big thick dick. She also does not provide any extra services. She agreed these points with the shop first before she came to work in this shop. I am happy as this would mean that her pussy would be small and tight.

Dodo is very friendly and nice to talk to, as expected. She has very nice and curvy body, snow-white skin. I was not sure if her boobs had operations or not. Her boobs are soft, but a bit disproportional to her small body.

Dodo first gave me cat-bath and then CBJ. Her CBJ was done with heart and made me very comfortable. She started with CG first. Then I used mish position. After that, doggy. She was very co-operative and put in lots of efforts to make me enjoy. She moaned softly。 I was very strong on her and lasted for quite a long time before I came, almost until Roger's buzzer rang. Before I left, I asked her how she felt. She gladly told me that she came while I was madly pounding her pussy in the mish position. She said she told me but she was uttering words in Korean and how could I know?

This session with Dodo was totally enjoyable. She is worth another visit, but could not see her until she has made up her mind if she would continue to work in this shop. I hope she would. I am sure that Roger too.