Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yukana of Ginza great girl if you need CPR or CTM(cock to mouth) actions

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Ahhhh I could hear Yukana's lovely voice from behind the waiting room dividers while I was waiting for Cassie.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Ohh one more service note from my 2nd session with Yukana...CIM but she said she normally has additional fee but some how that was waived for me....or may be I already paid for it with the tip from our 1st session???? Who knows who cares.

If that ain't PSE I don't know what is.
    DIFFERENT DIFFERENT....... BUT SAME

Bro Gucci had the CIM surcharge waived for reasons unknown, either charisma, chemistry or cash... I had the CIM option offered out of pity.
    I know that doesn't sound great but its OK...some context (in brief)
    1) I arrived late.. big mistake to be late when the girl is popular and the shop is busy and the time is peak hours.
    2) the lateness was in my mind and thats not what I should have been thinking about.
    3) As much as I was there to fuck and be sucked she really is engaging and I found myself pulling out of the delightful DFK to find out more about her or clarify some point.. one thing is for sure the accent and the face don't really match.

So as u can tell we started late but things hotted up easily as she is passionate, skilled and eager to please, she blew me standing, kneeling and lying down, it was pleasant in every way but not mind blowing then I asked if she wanted DATY ,yes please so into 69. This is when things went up a few notches: she started really going for it sucking and licking and moving her pussy up, down, sideways ... any which way but LOOSE .... She was so sensitive in a couple of places I spun her over and concentrated on and explore her pussy for a while. What a responsive girl.

Then she said your turn and continued the hummer, I stopped myself from coming 2wice because I really wanted to fuck this gorgeous girl. Feeling the time was right I asked for the condom and she put it on, then just as I was about to enter the shrill of the door-buzzer was heard and I thought to myself, Jeez, that guy's early... then from outside Yuki says Yoshiko, time over..... We looked at my phone and yes time was well and truely up we looked at my cock and it was not what it had been 30 seconds ago.

Accepting reality, I said next time I would book longer and arrive on time , she said "wait!!!!" ripped of the dom and started sucking furiously, " I want u to come baby, please I want you to come"

Frantic sucking ensued as the rock returned, :"come in my mouth", I said that would take a while but lets get the condom on and try for a world record, ...condom on, ready to enter and........
    knock knock .... wait 3 seconds and soft cock.

I got up and said I could shower later. Yukana was genuine upset, I said really dont worry, I was cool with it and really had a blast. Already thinking about rebooking we hugged, kissed and I dodged the next guy by waiting in the shower room. Once the coast was clear I got the OK from Yuki, when she saw me Yuki said "why u not have shoes on yet"".
    " I was rushing to get the room free,"
    " OH Ok u sit and do here... ".. We chatted for a bit and I left, strangely satisfied.

I hope that makes sense...

Nice ar, if you only booked a 30 minute or 45min session I want you to raise your right hand high and swear to yourself you will book a 1 hour session next time with Yukana.

Then with your hand still high turn it palm facing inwards now..slap yourself :-) she is definitely worth 1 hour bookings.

But if that was a 1 hour booking wow! It must have been good if you guys lost track of time like that. I think I should slap myself I'm getting flash backs of my sessions with Yukana.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My right hand has not been raised, it was 1 hour but I was 10-15mim late...the 30min doesn't work for me with ginza style girls, I need the hour to focus on enjoyment rather than time... In fact if the 60-90th minute rate was pro rata'ed at the hourly rate rather than being considered a new session, I would book 90 mins with the good girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    I know how you must have felt being late, I would be stressed out severely, good to know that you still had I fine session
    A big plus was the Cim offer and concern from her, what a nice girl she is.

There is no way I would book less than 1 hour for a Ginza Girl.
    Need time for sex, talk, cuddling, kissing, hot showering, datty, bbbj, even be lost looking into their eyes fulfilling that Japanese/Asian fantasy that they create,
    or should I say the reality they create for us Bro's
    Even 1 hour can seem rushed if you take all of the above into account.

Yukuna or Cassie were on my radar for this morning, but I have got a dreaded sore throat and I wouldn't even think of going there till it's cleared- damn

Well at least I will have something to look forward to next week......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fully agree Wiz, 30 mins is too short to do justice, go for an hour and fly over the moon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So we all agree 30 minutes doesn't cut the wasabi

At 30min Im still trying to pronounce "hashi mei mashitae" lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So we all agree 30 minutes doesn't cut the wasabi

Junior Member(有D料到)
    30mins not enough for her for sure!

Had another session with her today...she seems to out do herself in evey consecutive punt and always has a new trick up her sleeve...

What will she do next??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    oh do tell Gucci! I think she's fantastic

Vampire slash domination sex???? I'm not to sure what to call today's little rendezvous.

maybe she has been getting tips from Cassie !!

Had to go back yesterday for seconds(saw her 2days in a row)....nope I don't she got any tips from Cassie.

And it is true what they say "be careful what you ask for" because I got a lot more than I expected. She really got into the rough stuff and kept asking if I was ok and being the tough guy that I am my dick was saying don't stop but common sense was screaming stop stop!

Ahahaha I really feared for my life. She was concerned about leaving marks on my neck. I don't think I'll be asking her for that full on style of service again for awhile I bit off more than I could chew....not until my body has had time to repair its self anyway... but I'll probably be knocking at her door next week for more punishment.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't mind she leaves a love mark on my neck!
    When the new shop opens, I will spend the whole session in the spa with her.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Ahhhhh Yukana !! Just saying her name gives me goosebumps !!!

We agreed on my next session I would bring a huge bottle of the gooiest lube I can get my hands on to simulate nuru gel to get a full "all over" body to body grind on top of my usual rough treatment (on me) request.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    We agreed on my next session I would bring a huge bottle of the gooiest lube I can get my hands on to simulate nuru gel to get a full "all over" body to body grind on top of my usual rough treatment (on me) request.
    They say 3 in a row means girlfriend, this could be it..

Well seen her probably 6 times since she started, but compare the times I've seen Cassie... its double digits.

Comparethemarkert.com.au

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast