Thread: 187 Days Rd Grange & Kat Ashgrove

Senior Member(無間使者)

187 Days Rd Grange & Kat Ashgrove

Kat at Ashgrove advertises frequently in Locanto - $100 for 45 minute massage etc.....She used to work at Grange....both private residences ---- I wasn't sure if it was the same person so I visited again at Ashgrove resulting in a walk away....Looks 3, Body 3, Attitude probably good but the looks were not great and a $100 is quite a spend for a RNT,

187 Days Rd Grange - new massage shop opened and copying the same business model -$65 plus $50 tip for basic ending....Thai girl nice enough but nothing special...I don't really go for the massage so i was dissappointed - massage 8, looks 6, attitude 6, ending 5 and basic....won't be going back....better off going to some of the private MLs I know -

Overall dissappointed especially after reading the gold coast reports ! -- seems the Brisbane shops are still too spoilt with customers paying too much to provide good value...my opinion !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you mean UniqueThai at Grange, the same one that operates 32 Newmarket Rd as well?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob.Kilbey View Post
    Kat at Ashgrove advertises frequently in Locanto - $100 for 45 minute massage etc.....She used to work at Grange....both private residences ---- I wasn't sure if it was the same person so I visited again at Ashgrove resulting in a walk away....Looks 3, Body 3, Attitude probably good but the looks were not great and a $100 is quite a spend for a RNT,

187 Days Rd Grange - new massage shop opened and copying the same business model -$65 plus $50 tip for basic ending....Thai girl nice enough but nothing special...I don't really go for the massage so i was dissappointed - massage 8, looks 6, attitude 6, ending 5 and basic....won't be going back....better off going to some of the private MLs I know -

Overall dissappointed especially after reading the gold coast reports ! -- seems the Brisbane shops are still too spoilt with customers paying too much to provide good value...my opinion !
    I think the main problem with the so called overcharging is that the girls who provide the shit service and still charge top dollar are not getting any negative feedback (no I don't mean calling them a whore and spitting in their face as some punters would do)

I think $30 is fair enough for those who just want a straight cold fish RnT. But for people like myself who like it to be more of a 2 way street, I think $50 is similarly reasonable.

It's only the bottom end of the market that has seen any price shift. The standard asking price for tier 2 and 3 has always been 70 and 100 respectively since I started.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pitty about the walk for Kat, would be great to find someone around Ashgrove area

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I may have been too kind on Kat - thinking more a 2 for looks ---

Agree with Rotten - $50 for a mechanical tug on top of $65 massage without any reciprocation isn't good enough --- I could have spent an extra $15 and picked out a hot Korean from Miso Honey and had full service legally !

I'm giving the shops a big swerve from now on....plus I reckon raids are imminent.

Hey guys.
    This is a new nic as the previous was on the old site and I lost the login details etc anyway. Have just been lurking a bit here n there since and noticed this post and wanted to ask if 'Kat' was the girl who operated from the bedroom of a loft in the massive shed in the back yard on Days Road? I posted about this girl previously though don't recall that her name was Kat. The experience was both surprising and interesting...

I made a booking for a 1 hour massage though the surprise was in the ending as she offered free extra as an apology due to her music was constantly effing up throughout the massage. She had an awesome chair that folded in many different ways and offered various positions for massage and I guess all manner of extras. I'm pretty sure she hasn't been working for quite some time now so am confident that there would be no repercussions of this post.

Have been punting in 'other areas' of late though given the current climate of 'less-than-reputable' posts have remained silent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She did work out of a flat in days rd grange --- an old queenslander style house divided up....don't recall a folding chair or shed.....Her looks are very average...2/10 - someone else might find it attractive but I can't imagine it ! She is now at ashgrove - good luck !