Thread: New young Chinese Korean girl, Dodo。 very nice indeed

Banned

New young Chinese Korean girl, Dodo。 very nice indeed

I saw Dodo this afternoon and had very enjoyable services. Like to share this awesome experience with other punters.

Dodo

PRICE: 45 George charges $90/30 min, $160/hr. For a young and sexy Chinese/Korean girl who offered great services. Really good value for money.

LOOK: Dodo is in her mid to late 20s. looks young and cute. A bit shy. very friendly.

BODY: About 160 cm tall with curvy body. Her skin is snow-white. Her tits are medium (est. 34C ) enhanced(???) but nicely done. Waist and bums are medium.

SEX:

I saw in this shop's roster that they had a new girl, Dodo, working today. I also found that there was already a good AR on this girl. So I called shop and asked for more details. The receptionist, Jason, told me that Dodo is very good and had many good comments from customers who had seen her. He told me that Dodo is choosy and based on what she told the shop, she would be happy to see me. She sounded interesting to me and hence I made a booking for late afternoon.

When Dodo came out to say hello, I was attracted by her sexy body. Her look is very attractive。 After payment, Dodo took me to her room downstairs, which is normally reserved for the most popular girl in the shop. Inside the room, Dodo gave me a bear hug and I quickly removed her clothes to enjoy her tits and bums. I was a bit disappointed to find that her tits might be enhanced, even though the work has been done very professionally. Quite soft and no hard feelings.

Dodo then gave me very nice cat-bath and body massage, then CBJ with deep throat. She varied her speeds in sucking and also in depth. Her CBJ was professionally done. I really felt very comfortable and my dick got very hard soon. She did not allow me to DATY her pussy.

After I had enough sucking, I asked her to start with CG first. She rode very well, with different speeds and using different angles to attack my dick and pelvis.

I got into mish position after Dodo said she was tired. I commenced my strong attack at her pussy. She was yelling loudly. She used her hands to wrap my back and when she got more excited, used her hands to press my buttcork towards her pussy. She also moved her pelvis up and down to meet my penetrations. I felt fantastic. I found her pussy very wet when I touched my condom during change of position. She had strong reaction during sex, especially when she had orgasms.

Dodo has nice bums and it was so good to use doggy style to enjoy her rear view. In the doggy position, I pounded her pussy strongly. In about 5 min time, I released all my load inside. I felt so relieved and was very happy。

Overall, I had a strong fucking session of more than 10 min, almost non-stopped with Dodo. Her services were really first class. Return factor -100%. She told me she is not sure about her working plan with this shop yet. I would just need to keep checking this shop's roster for her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Dodo 45 George

A bit overrated.. Can tell she's in her mid 30's. Not well kept as she even had hair in her armpits. Gives good cat bath and bj