Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: $100 30minutes

Good session 69!

If you think your Vicky Lorra double is good, wait until you taste the original Mamasan double with Nicole and Vicky, guess you won't need any further convincing right? ........haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Will do next time ahlungor

Banned
    Vicky and Nicole double special today

Quote Originally Posted by QVB View Post
    Vicky and Nicole double special today

Well, I did try to book the Mamasan double today then find out Nicole has to leave early so I settled for Vicky on her own for a quickie after work .

Only to find out when I got there that Vicky has actually got anothrr booking with a regular that Nicole wasn't awared of ! So I went from a supposed Mamasan double to a Mamasan zero !

Luckily Vicky got me this new girl Ivy to replace and I would say I am pretty happy with everything , innocent cute young face , decent firm massage - ex shopping centre, Ivy has got a nice body , very smooth soft white skin and a tight little butt, even though she is only a perky A or smallish B Cups, but young and cheerful - But I will have to post her review in the private section - tomorrow - sorry !!

And apart from the smaller tits, she would tick most people 's boxes ! And no , I didn't get FS from her either !

Highly recommended !

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Haha I was thinking of going over today as well but at last I was distracted yet again! Would have sucked if I got canceled like that though after making a booking

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    Haha I was thinking of going over today as well but at last I was distracted yet again! Would have sucked if I got canceled like that though after making a booking
    Just got a PM from sister Nicole apologising for the mix up today - all is forgiven of course, not that I was upset at all, young Ivy made it all worthwhile! May be I should start seeing more young lass and reduce my milfs session ...........haha!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Just got a PM from sister Nicole apologising for the mix up today - all is forgiven of course, not that I was upset at all, young Ivy made it all worthwhile! May be I should start seeing more young lass and reduce my milfs session ...........haha!
    Brother Ahlungor , sorry about last week, come back to double today ?

You can have any double you like, me and Vicky, or Coco and Ivy, see you soon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Person's Name : Nicole and Vicky

Establishment : QVB Massage

Date of Visit : July 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Shop 1 B, 139 York St, Sydney

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : Special offer - $100 / 30mins

Size/shape : Slim and voluptuous. The mamasans are older than the rest of the massage staff at this shop, but they have great figures and keep in shape. One girl has enhanced tits and the other's seemed natural.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese (both)

Services Provided : Massage, Spanish from both ladies, hand job from both ladies, ball massage

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely - best deal in town

My experience/comments : Have you ever wanted to have a session with the receptionist? Well here you can.

Lying down on the massage table, Nicole and Vicky started with the massage. 4 hands is better than 2! Part 1 was good, but part 2 was amazing. Fantastic teasing, ball stroking and massage, I came like a shotgun blast and hit my own face. Nicole had to yell out to another girl to bring in more wet wipes.

Have a bit more massage, and Nicole asks "can you cum again?"

I said I don't know, twice in 30mins would be tough. Nicole started stroking my balls, and soon enough they turned me over and went to work again. Got Spanish from both girls (heavenly!).

The girls work well together and are both very experienced in pleasing men. As they are both the mamasans, one of them may have to leave the room to answer the phone or attend to shop business momentarily, but for $100 for 2 girls, I couldn't ask for a better deal. As a Spanish fan, I will be back for more.

Thank you brother cloud, please come back soon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi bros

Decided to take the plunge on the Nicole/Vicky double today after reading the positive reviews following a session at the gym this morning.

Booking was sorted with a quick text to Nicole confirming the time, was buzzed in promptly much to my relief as I work nearby in the city.

Sorted out finances with Vicky (100/30 inclusive) when she showed me to the room - proper room with a door nice and private.

Vicky started on part 1 and Nicole joined in a minute later. They look like they are in their mid 30's probably around my age which I prefer to younger less experienced types but to each their own. They are friendly and relaxed and gave an excellent part one - as good as some I've had of the non-adult variety. It soon becomes erotic when they undress and there are two pairs of shapely breasts sliding all over my back which was quite surreal.

After a few minutes they wipe the oil off my back with hot towels and it's time to turn around for part 2. Nicole has to step out quickly so Vicky starts on part 2 - gently stroking whilst licking my nipples to get me hard, we are soon joined by Nicole again who quickly undresses.

Nicole then proceeds to give a masterclass in Spanish while Vicky leans over to place her breasts in my mouth, my hands meanwhile have free access to caress the girls simultaneously. Before long I erupt all over Nicole's breasts, after which we clean up and I am very relaxed for the day ahead.

The only downside was trying to be productive at work after a session like that - the mind drifted quite a lot to the session throughout the day. Very highly recommended!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ahhh i really need to return to my two mamasans!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Instead of starting a new thread, just post here.

Went to visit a few weeks ago and agree with all the brothers above, got to be best value around and both Vicky and Nicole work so well together!

Massage was very good and lots of talking and laughter, but Nicole went out many times to answer phone calls for booking...time flies quick, next part was amazing and every bro must experience, with the b2b and all, did not take long to get over the line.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe View Post
    Instead of starting a new thread, just post here.

Went to visit a few weeks ago and agree with all the brothers above, got to be best value around and both Vicky and Nicole work so well together!

Massage was very good and lots of talking and laughter, but Nicole went out many times to answer phone calls for booking...time flies quick, next part was amazing and every bro must experience, with the b2b and all, did not take long to get over the line.
    Yeah its a shame that Nicole does that.
    Very poor customer service!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by poundher View Post
    Yeah its a shame that Nicole does that.
    Very poor customer service!
    Have to give credit for trying, both ML try really hard, I think if going out 1 or 2 times is okay, but several times can be distracting

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe View Post
    Have to give credit for trying, both ML try really hard, I think if going out 1 or 2 times is okay, but several times can be distracting

Very distracting and just out right rude!

Quote Originally Posted by poundher View Post
    I booked a mamasan double and made it 5 minutes early only to be told Vicky would be ready in 20 minutes.
    That tells me that she took another 30 minute booking 10 minutes before I arrived.
    As I was short for time I didn't wait so it was a single with Nicole.
    Her part 1 skills are great but the downside was she seemed to be taking care of business of the shop rather than servicing me the paying customer!
    She left the room multiple times to deal with phone and talk to the other mls.
    Beauty face wise I'd rate 6.5
    Part 1 7.5/10 minus 2 for the interruptions.
    Body 7/10
    Part 2 6/10 ( i was annoyed at the situation so couldn't enjoy )
    Looking back I probably should of walked when they double booked me but as I was horny my dick took over.
    I understand that people call and book alot of times without showing up that's why they accepted a booking even though it over lapped with my time.
    For this reason I doubt I'll be back.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456