Thread: Pure Massage North Sydney - Hello PSE Plus!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pure Massage North Sydney - Hello PSE Plus!

Name : Helen

Establishment : Pure Massage North Sydney

Date of Visit : lunch Sunday 20/11/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 115 Pacific Highway North Sydney (up the stairs) 02 9922 7575

Hours of Business : 10am till 11pm

Rates : $100 for 45mins (+ $50 for FS, $150 for Anal - didn't take that option)

Size/shape : Size 8 , C Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : CBJ, FS, light kissing, light anal play on her

Value for money/recommend? : YES

My experience/comments :
    No idea why this place hasn't been reviewed more. It seems that only sponsors get the majority of the review here.

First time at this establishment and booked Helen blind after reading a review on another forum. Was led into a waiting cubicle and Helen came out after a few minutes. She had an amazing body, instant hard on. Asked me to wait a few minutes as the rooms were full, a punter came through after me and was turned away. This place is busy!

Helen led me upstairs and I used the communal shower. She came in a few minutes after I dried off and sat on my lap blowing air into my ears asking what I wanted. I said, anything besides a Massage? She told me $50 for BJ and FS. It was on!

She left the room and came back with lotion and condoms that were way too tight. She explained one was for her and two for me........ bit lost.. but found at a few moments later..

After an above average CBJ (the condom was cutting off circulation so I couldn't enjoy it as much as I wanted to) she straddled me in reverse cowgirl and started moaning. She was going like an energizer bunny.
    This is when I found out what the extra condoms were for... 1 for my finger for her ass and one for her finger for a prostate massage! After a few minutes I asked her to stop as it do it wasnt for me.
    We went through a number of positions over the next 30 mins and ended up straddling her doggy style on the bed with her head down and ass in the air and a finger in her ass while I blew into the dom.
    By far the most amazing PSE I've had.
    I fnished off with a head massage and light peck on the cheek to send me on my way.

I'll be back soon!!

There are more reviews of this place from other forums like punters planet.