Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: $100 30minutes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any younger girls doing the $100 double?? I prefer the uni aged babes!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylie View Post
    Any younger girls doing the $100 double?? I prefer the uni aged babes!

This is a very special all inclusive mamasans double, only at QVB and only with Nicole and Vicky !!

Plenty of uni aged babes else where mate, you just have to pay the massage fees x 2 and tips for extra x 2 (say around $180 your wishes could cum true) !! good luck with the services though..............lol !

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Vicky and Nicole sexy mamasans double.

only $100/30 min all inclusive, best value.

Bookings welcome

Nicole
    QVB Massage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovethug View Post
    Person's Name : Nicole and Vicky

Establishment : QVB Massage

Date of Visit : 01/10/2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Shop 1 B, 139 York St, City Phone: 02 8084-4001

Hours of Business : 10 -8

Rates : $130 per half hour for double massage

Age : late 30s or early 40s I reckon. Nicole owns the place

Size/shape : DD cups, shapely and slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian/korean

Services Provided : B2B massage, with exhilarating part 2

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely

My experience/comments :

I have heard great stuff and read titillating reviews about the place. Had seen Vicky earlier on a lazy Saturday afternoon. She has amazing tits, and gives a soothing GFE if sexy MILFs turn you on.
    Nicole is the owner and it always gave me a kick to make out with the big boss herself. She is quite cheeky nd sexy, and their combination is deadly. The only negatives are the entrance is right opposite the QVB bust stop (makes you nervous) and the Buzz door entry with three different parlours using the same entrance makes you hog the limelight on a busy road. Also, you need a booking well in advance for this sex bomb double.

I had gone from office straight and nothing unusual as most of their clientele are suited booted men like me. They took turn to undress me, and had something nice to say about my sartorial tastes and the Tommy bouncers. I had four soft hands prying all over me in no time, and I was literally like the kid in a chocolate shop. Its hazy, aand all I know is that I went really beserk. Nicole at times get distracted with the door bell and conversation outside, but they took pains not to rein me in any way. They played game and it was less of massage and more of erotic make out session in the first 30 minutes. Wanted to extend but Nicole wasn't available, and had a one-one session with Vicky as Nicole left the room. She has sweet lips, and big boobs (enhanced as she will tell you), and going by the excitement I would have done anything to make love to her. She being smart, avoided the situation with a heavenly prostate massage that made me unload like never before.

Will definitely recommend to give them a shot.....

thank you very much for your lovely review brother lovethug,

Hope to see you again soon.

Nicole
    xoxo
    QVB Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is this double massage available on the weekend by any chance or still only on the weekdays? Very tempted to dry when I drop by Sydney this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Nixon View Post
    Is this double massage available on the weekend by any chance or still only on the weekdays? Very tempted to dry when I drop by Sydney this weekend
    It's a mamasan double and unfortunately Nicole needs the weekend off for her family !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hugh85 View Post
    have you any availability for tomorrow or Friday for this double experience?

Hugh

Vicky and me is here today brother Hugh85, please come to see us.

Nicole

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lakeshow View Post
    It doesn't get any better than Vicky and Nicole at QVB.

Check out the reviews. You won't be disappointed.

Nicole and Vicky provide best double service

Banned
    Hi dears :
    Iris . Chery . Coco . Is ready to look after your guys

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovethug View Post
    Person's Name : Nicole and Vicky

Establishment : QVB Massage

Date of Visit : 01/10/2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Shop 1 B, 139 York St, City Phone: 02 8084-4001

Hours of Business : 10 -8

Rates : $130 per half hour for double massage

Age : late 30s or early 40s I reckon. Nicole owns the place

Size/shape : DD cups, shapely and slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian/korean

Services Provided : B2B massage, with exhilarating part 2

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely

My experience/comments :

I have heard great stuff and read titillating reviews about the place. Had seen Vicky earlier on a lazy Saturday afternoon. She has amazing tits, and gives a soothing GFE if sexy MILFs turn you on.
    Nicole is the owner and it always gave me a kick to make out with the big boss herself. She is quite cheeky nd sexy, and their combination is deadly. The only negatives are the entrance is right opposite the QVB bust stop (makes you nervous) and the Buzz door entry with three different parlours using the same entrance makes you hog the limelight on a busy road. Also, you need a booking well in advance for this sex bomb double.

I had gone from office straight and nothing unusual as most of their clientele are suited booted men like me. They took turn to undress me, and had something nice to say about my sartorial tastes and the Tommy bouncers. I had four soft hands prying all over me in no time, and I was literally like the kid in a chocolate shop. Its hazy, aand all I know is that I went really beserk. Nicole at times get distracted with the door bell and conversation outside, but they took pains not to rein me in any way. They played game and it was less of massage and more of erotic make out session in the first 30 minutes. Wanted to extend but Nicole wasn't available, and had a one-one session with Vicky as Nicole left the room. She has sweet lips, and big boobs (enhanced as she will tell you), and going by the excitement I would have done anything to make love to her. She being smart, avoided the situation with a heavenly prostate massage that made me unload like never before.

Will definitely recommend to give them a shot....

Many thanks to brother lovethug, please come back to see us again anytime.

Nicole
    xoxo

I really don't have much more to add, except for that this is an experience that you'd never forget.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lakeshow View Post
    I really don't have much more to add, except for that this is an experience that you'd never forget.

thank you brother lakeshow,

please come back see me and Vicky again any time

Love + kisses

Nicole

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Talking

After my first time visiting and seeing Iris, I think the Mamasan Double special sounds amazing. $100 for what sounds like an intense 30 minutes might be a fun early Christmas present to myself.

Wondering if I can find time Wednesday.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Double booked with Vicky and Nicole. Based on the reviews, I'm confident that I won't leave disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger2769 View Post
    Double booked with Vicky and Nicole. Based on the reviews, I'm confident that I won't leave disappointed.
    Just lay back, relax and enjoy the show !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well, what can I say? As lovely as Iris was, the experience of the lovely Vicky & Nicole shone through. An excellent massage and very attentive service. I left thoroughly relaxed, and very happy withthe whole double experience.

Perhaps the best $100 I've spent in a long time. Worth every cent. Highly recommended. I'll be back very soon.

Thank you ladies. I'll post a proper review soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger2769 View Post
    Well, what can I say? As lovely as Iris was, the experience of the lovely Vicky & Nicole shone through. An excellent massage and very attentive service. I left thoroughly relaxed, and very happy withthe whole double experience.

Perhaps the best $100 I've spent in a long time. Worth every cent. Highly recommended. I'll be back very soon.

Thank you ladies. I'll post a proper review soon.

Haha, what can I say exactly !!

But deep down , just can't help myself: Told You !!

Yes, looking forward to your double review brother tiger !

Cgeers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Great Service from the ladies

QVB
    DATE : 16th December AM

Was recently in Sydney with a bit of downtime from work in W.A. Saw the great reviews here from the other brothers and decided to book the 30 mins massage in the morning as I had other things to do in the city.

I'd recently had horrible service from Snow Lotus shop in the city (booked but girl not available, girl not personable, unenthusiastic, poor communication etc.) but I knew I had a winner with this place.

I turned up and everyone was busy busy busy. It looks like it's a well run business. Greeted and ushered into room, and the lovely Nicole confirmed my booking and that I had booked for the half hour.

Got up and waited on the table and Nicole came in and waited with me as Vicky was busy. Nicole began with some light rubbing of my back and we made small talk before Vicky came in.

They started with some soft pressure, and I broke the ice with 'whose is the famous Vicky, who is Nicole?'.
    We all had a chuckle and the girls did their thing, Vicky taking care of my top half and Nicole my legs.

The light and soft massage continued for 7-8 mins then they asked me to turn over and much like the other after reports, they know how to make you feel great, and put a smile on your face.

They certainly got me excited enough and I lay on my stomach while they finished the last 5-6 mins with a great leg and calf massage and Vicky getting rid of the tense spots around my neck. They had a good chat in Korean/mandarin? aswell, no doubt having a chuckle about my hairy arse cheeks! Lol
    I was relaxed by that stage and not paying attention. We had a chat about the massage scene or lack of in W.A.
    All in all, a great experience. I'll definitely return when I'm back in Sydney.

Massage: 8
    VFM: 10
    WIR: Yes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyBanya View Post

I'd recently had horrible service from Snow Lotus shop in the city (booked but girl not available, girl not personable, unenthusiastic, poor communication etc.)

What happened at snow lotus?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by leggedon View Post
    What happened at snow lotus?
    Booked a former 'TV' star, YOYO, got a tubster called Mico. Was told Yoyo not available for another 15 mins.
    Worn out perhaps? lol. So ended up with rotund Mico. She said she only works there at nights.

Anyway was told $50 by Mico to make me happy, said no thanks. Didn't bother asking about anything else.

So the light massage continued. At the flip she's popped the question, 'need hand for $20?' I said, 'you said it was $50?'. She replied '$50 no clothe'. I said sure, I'll do that. She 'no, no time'. I said 'fine, can extend the booking?'. 'No can't' she said. Paid $40 and left like Usain Bolt.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast