Beatifulllll ,young, soft skin fit body with C cup breast
    With strong massage
    I wish you guys not interested so not fully book next time i wanna come lol
    But she is seriously beautiful, big eyes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So how was her part 2?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Its nothing fancy for part 2
    But touching those two "white soft buns" and eye contact with such a beautiful young girl is enough to make me cum

Senior Member(無間使者) holistic hands's Avatar
    HI member Falcon .

Its really glad to hear you are so happy with COCO today .
    yes she is 7 star masseuses. very very good looking and perfect young body . will let you know if any
    another young girl come to shop later . you know my shop girls update very quick . so make sure all good quality and good service . keep in touch my friend .

Teresa

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Recommend by Teresa last week so make a booking today
    I'll just guve quick review
    She is 7 star masseuses, cant ask for more
    Beatifulllll ,young, soft skin fit body with C cup breast
    With strong massage
    I wish you guys not interested so not fully book next time i wanna come lol
    But she is seriously beautiful, big eyes
    happy massage after our service . amazing Asian girls .we are young and fresh !
    we chat account : lingpyrmont
    up to date information on our website : massage370.com.au
    We accept pay by cards . credit / visa/ master and cash

mobile number : 0403713499
    shop phone line 02 8084 7060

Banned
    After seeing Coco's photo I was very intrigued to meet this girl and find out how good she was. So on Tuesday I messaged Teresa and she told me that Coco was available so I said I'll be there is 5 mins.
    When I arrived Coco was waiting for me and I was taken into the last room down the hallway. It was my first look at inside this shop and I was very impressed. The room was big, clean, well decorated and has a washing basin inside the room. The walls go all the way up to the ceiling so privacy is no problem at this shop. I could not hear anyone else's voice outside the room.

Coco is very fresh and young and she looked really sexy in her light blue dress, with hair tied back. She speaks both mando and canto and her English is really good, so the non chinese speaking brothers can have a good conversation with her as well.

I only had enough time for a quick 30 mins session on Tuesday so Coco provided a great massage without using any oil. She first started with my legs then back and shoulders. Part 2 began wit the usual teasing while I was still face down but I knew I was short for time so I asked if I could turn over. She asked me if I was interested in part 2 extras which I quickly replied yes to.

I wont post any further juicy details but I can say that it was a great part 2. If anyone wants further details, send me a PM.

She is young, looks a little bit innocent, very sexy, and can massage so don't miss out. I think this shop has been going unnoticed for too long as it ticks a lot of boxes and the talent is very impressive.

Senior Member(無間使者) holistic hands's Avatar
    Hi member Max Fake
    Thank you give us the review with CoCo . I also put really high exception on her because she is really good !

Teresa

Quote Originally Posted by MAX FAKE View Post
    After seeing Coco's photo I was very intrigued to meet this girl and find out how good she was. So on Tuesday I messaged Teresa and she told me that Coco was available so I said I'll be there is 5 mins.
    When I arrived Coco was waiting for me and I was taken into the last room down the hallway. It was my first look at inside this shop and I was very impressed. The room was big, clean, well decorated and has a washing basin inside the room. The walls go all the way up to the ceiling so privacy is no problem at this shop. I could not hear anyone else's voice outside the room.

Coco is very fresh and young and she looked really sexy in her light blue dress, with hair tied back. She speaks both mando and canto and her English is really good, so the non chinese speaking brothers can have a good conversation with her as well.

I only had enough time for a quick 30 mins session on Tuesday so Coco provided a great massage without using any oil. She first started with my legs then back and shoulders. Part 2 began wit the usual teasing while I was still face down but I knew I was short for time so I asked if I could turn over. She asked me if I was interested in part 2 extras which I quickly replied yes to.

I wont post any further juicy details but I can say that it was a great part 2. If anyone wants further details, send me a PM.

She is young, looks a little bit innocent, very sexy, and can massage so don't miss out. I think this shop has been going unnoticed for too long as it ticks a lot of boxes and the talent is very impressive.
    happy massage after our service . amazing Asian girls .we are young and fresh !
    we chat account : lingpyrmont
    up to date information on our website : massage370.com.au
    We accept pay by cards . credit / visa/ master and cash

mobile number : 0403713499
    shop phone line 02 8084 7060

Senior Member(無間使者)
    last room down hallway,? there is onky two rooms behind front counter