Thread: High class massage shop with high class girl only at Mosman massage ( must try)

Shop Owner

High class massage shop with high class girl only at Mosman massage ( must try)

We are a new open massage shop at Mosman. address is shop2/ 572 Military road, Mosman NSW2088
    Our price list is 40/half hour, 70/hour.
    Our advantage are:
    1. U can get two girl at the price of one which means by only paying the money for one girl while u can get another girl for free. For example: if u pay 70, u can get two girl massage u, each half hour. or with $40, u can get two girl massage u, each girl 15min.
    2. All our girls are top on the market, promise they are the best girl u never seen in any massage shop in Sydney. All girl are under 25 years old. All girl slim, pretty angel face, sexy body and very good service.
    3. Our rooms are very clean and well decorated, our shop is very comfortable, have central air-conditioning, all day free street parking. We follow high hygiene standard. Change and dispose the sheet after every client. Sterilise all towel by UV hot towel machine.
    If u wanna visit a high class shop and meet the high class girl, we are the best choice. U can get good massage, pretty girl, sexy girl all here.
    Our trading hours is seven days a week. Monday to Sunday 10:00am--7:30pm. Last booking 7:30pm.
    Give us a call today to discover: 02- 80412048.

Attachment 14869Attachment 14870Attachment 14905

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Please provide details of girls country of origin!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mosman massage View Post
    We are a new open massage shop at Mosman. address is shop2/ 572 Military road, Mosman NSW2088
    Our price list is 40/half hour, 70/hour.
    Our advantage are:
    1. U can get two girl at the price of one which means by only paying the money for one girl while u can get another girl for free. For example: if u pay 70, u can get two girl massage u, each half hour. or with $40, u can get two girl massage u, each girl 15min.
    2. All our girls are top on the market, promise they are the best girl u never seen in any massage shop in Sydney. All girl are under 25 years old. All girl slim, pretty angel face, sexy body and very good service.
    3. Our rooms are very clean and well decorated, our shop is very comfortable, have central air-conditioning, all day free street parking. We follow high hygiene standard. Change and dispose the sheet after every client. Sterilise all towel by UV hot towel machine.
    If u wanna visit a high class shop and meet the high class girl, we are the best choice. U can get good massage, pretty girl, sexy girl all here.
    Our trading hours is seven days a week. Monday to Sunday 10:00am--7:30pm. Last booking 7:30pm.
    Give us a call today to discover: 02- 80412048.

Attachment 14869Attachment 14870
    How is that pay 1 get one free. I am just dump or this is a misleading way of calculation. You pay $70 for an hour with one girl. And 2 girl for 30 mins. As far as I can see you only give us punter $10 off. Not 50% off as the way you described.

Please don't treat us punter as idols. We might be horny but not stupid.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Irene638 View Post
    How is that pay 1 get one free. I am just dump or this is a misleading way of calculation. You pay $70 for an hour with one girl. And 2 girl for 30 mins. As far as I can see you only give us punter $10 off. Not 50% off as the way you described.

Please don't treat us punter as idols. We might be horny but not stupid.

Cheers

Haha very good pick up brother 638!

And where the bloody hell have you been mate ?

Unless there was a typo and they meant to say pay $70, get one girl for the full hour and the second girl for free in the second part of the hour - and without saying - you are expected to tip both girls $50 each , all up $170 for the hour with 2 nude HJ for part II ?

If not, then it's just a scam ? For $170 /30 min !!

Either way, the $100/30 min all inclusive busty Mamasan double at QVB is a no brainer !! Tried and tested by so many !

Cheers

Shop Owner
    HI, i mean by paying $70. U can get one girl massage u for 30min and another girl massage u for another 30min.
    Which means if u want two girl then u can split the time to 30min with one girl and another 30min with another girl by paying the same money, which is total cost $70 but u can get two girl massage u. Not at the same time. one by one.

Shop Owner
    u can choose to have two girl or just have one girl. Dear its u own choice.
    What i mean is only if u want two girl massage u, u can get little big discount about the massage hour rate. Because as I know, for other massage shop, if one hour u want two girl normally the boss will charge u two half hour rate instead of the one hour rate. One hour rate normally is cheaper than two half hour rate add up.

Shop Owner
    yes, dear, u right, compare with other massage shop, u can get $10 discount in our shop with much better service.
    Price is not only important thing, most importantly is the girl and service and massage.
    This is really worth discover by yourself.
    $10 is the money value, but the girl and service and massage are 5 star.

Shop Owner
    All asia girls everyday, Japan, Korean, China, Thai. All age between 20-25 years old. Everyday girl different but all pretty. Name : Cheery, Eva, Emma, Lisa, Amenda, Katie honey etc.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha very good pick up brother 638!

And where the bloody hell have you been mate ?

Unless there was a typo and they meant to say pay $70, get one girl for the full hour and the second girl for free in the second part of the hour - and without saying - you are expected to tip both girls $50 each , all up $170 for the hour with 2 nude HJ for part II ?

If not, then it's just a scam ? For $170 /30 min !!

Either way, the $100/30 min all inclusive busty Mamasan double at QVB is a no brainer !! Tried and tested by so many !

Cheers
    Hi Bro Ahl,

I haven't been punting for a while that's why I haven't posted any review lately, but still enjoy all your AR.

Any Recommendation from Coco Shop?

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    HI, i mean by paying $70. U can get one girl massage u for 30min and another girl massage u for another 30min.
    Which means if u want two girl then u can split the time to 30min with one girl and another 30min with another girl by paying the same money, which is total cost $70 but u can get two girl massage u. Not at the same time. one by one.
    So basically you get 2 girls doing a 30min massage separately and not at the same time. 1 does the first 30 minutes then leaves then the other does the last 30min.
    Honestly, i dont see the point or incentive with that because you will be face down on the massage table for most of the time anyway except for maybe the last 15 min for part 2.
    For $70 per hour, that's $35 half hour..which is standard price everywhere for half hour...so you can easily go to any shop and request the 30 minutes for 1 girl and have another for the next 30 minutes with happy ending..cost you the same..i dont see the difference.
    Maybe Mosman massage, you need to go back and rethink your marketing strategy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    MOSMAN is named by SMH reporter as one of the "under watch" suburb up north on illegal brothel... will play with cautious..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

So how much all up..?

I do like the idea 30 mins with one then another takes over for the next 30mins.

So Mosman Massage please let me know how much 'total' $$ will be for a really good hour.
    Cheers

I just have one question ?

Do all the rooms in this shop actually look like this ??

Awesome room !!

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Welcome to the Argentario Golf Resort & Spa !!

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mask View Post
    So basically you get 2 girls doing a 30min massage separately and not at the same time. 1 does the first 30 minutes then leaves then the other does the last 30min.
    Honestly, i dont see the point or incentive with that because you will be face down on the massage table for most of the time anyway except for maybe the last 15 min for part 2.
    For $70 per hour, that's $35 half hour..which is standard price everywhere for half hour...so you can easily go to any shop and request the 30 minutes for 1 girl and have another for the next 30 minutes with happy ending..cost you the same..i dont see the difference.
    Maybe Mosman massage, you need to go back and rethink your marketing strategy.
    Yes, sure, our marketing is not price, our advantage is the girl. More pretty and sexy than anywhere else.

Shop Owner
    Yes, sure, our marketing is not price, our advantage is the girl. More pretty and sexy than anywhere else.
    The discount I offered is actually based on the value of the service. If u don't try will never know us.

Any chance of posting a real photo of your massage room ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Any chance of posting a real photo of your massage room ??
    Also, any chance of posting a real photo of your girls? (The photo you posted is Nozomi Sasaki)