Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar

Joanne .... WOW!

Establishment : 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point

Date of Visit : Tuesday 25th November 2014

Girls Photos : http://www.magmodels64.com/joanne.html

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Body to die for. Young, attractive, slim, petite, small shoulders, small legs, blemish free, huge natural C cup tits, tight butt.

Pussy: Naturally hairless pussy lips, little growth on top, not really noticeable as I was too busy looking at the body. Nice butterfly pussy lips.

Roster: Tuesday and Thursday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

This one of those girls who when you see walking down the street you immediately think “Wow imagine fucking that?”

Well here was my chance to get to see this honey close up not only naked but to fuck her as well.

Joanne is a lovely lady, great happy personality, and eager to please. Young, attractive, smiling, happy face, slim little body with huge natural knockers.

Terrific DFK, hugs and kisses, and wonderful playful BBBJ with delicate and confident cock and tackle attention. She has been really well trained by some lucky dude and she knows her way around a guy’s anatomy.

While she is giving my cock all the attention, as she is leaning over, I get a Kodak moment view of her pendulous breasts that just seem so out of place on such a small body. Soft, well shaped and great to play with. Yummy.

On with the dom and I was prepared for “you are too big” but no, Joanne took all of me inside her - and tight and comfortable it was too. Just fantastic in any position. In mish looking down on that body and the bouncing boobs or in cowgirl looking up at those tits. Standing doggie was a highlight looking in the mirror at her full naked body, legs apart, with me firmly impaled inside her.

Great orgasm to finish and Joanne just knows how to pull you into her as you cum with all the right degree of pressure in the right places. This is one talented GFE.

Whew.

Shop Owner
    joanne is comeing back, for booking 95241278

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    What.. Joanne is back ?
    This is the best news ..a great Xmas present.
    Sweet, and Sexy, can't wait

Shop Owner

Joanne is working Today.

She is a very naughty fun loving girl. She has great tits.

See below for some of her new photos vvvvvv

Please click here to see more of her new photos >>> http://magmodels64.com/joanne.html

We hope you enjoy her service.

call 02 9524 1278 for enquiries or bookings.

Thank you
    TP64 management